Daz 4.10 beta, dForce & BVH ....

Home Page Forums General Chat Daz 4.10 beta, dForce & BVH ....

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    MikoWeb
    Participant
    eelgoo

That was a quick update, considering how long it took them to issue a public beta! :00

Mystic Fortune
    Participant

Neat, although I can't possibly imagine how long some objects will take to simulate.

Cassandre
    Participant

I was wondering the same... Pretty sure my computer will make the most awful sound when I'll first try it. But it looks awesome.

PhantomF4
    Participant

Excited about cloth modifiers within DAZ Studio. 3DS Max does NOT play well with objects exported from DS and imported to Max.

Amber
    Participant

Crazy... I can't find it in DAZ Install manager! I have Software, Public, Publishing and Private all checked in my filters! This is annoying, as I'm DYING to try out dForce.
    Do I need to uninstall DS to have the beta appear in the ready to Download list?

ShadowDemonLord
    Participant

Hi Amber,

Is it the beta you cannot find or dforce itself ? I had neither show up for me so went to the forum page discussing it and clicked on this link.

DAZ Studio Beta

Add it to your cart and check out. Its free. Once its added to your list of installed content DIM will pick it up. I hope that helps you.

MikoWeb
    Participant

+1

PhantomF4
    Participant

So, as of now, clothing has to be dForce compliant to work, according to another YouTube tutorial I viewed. Anyone seen any tutorials showing how to make existing clothing work with dForce? It actually works well with planes, did some really weird things with a flattened cube, but all in all, I'm excited to see where DAZ goes with it. It's actually less taxing on my system than the cloth modifiers in 3DS Max and Blender.

Ethiopia
    Participant

I tried to grab it but despite listing a manual install, it won't go into my cart and download even with all my shit blockers turned off. I've already asked in requests but will ask here...can someone please grab the 4.10 release and stick it in freebies please?
    Thanks awfully.
    E.

PhantomF4
    Participant

@not-hunter you have public build checked and it still doesn’t show up?

coolcat
    Participant

That does look pretty cool I will have to grab it later when I'm on my on other computer

Ethiopia
    Participant

Here's two screenshots of what I'm presented with...
    [url=https://postimg.cc/image/1kmks4cb3f/][img]https://s1.postimg.cc/1kmks4cb3f/Stupid_Daz_site_01.jpg[/img][/url]
    [url=https://postimg.cc/image/8nug7qhyd7/][img]https://s1.postimg.cc/8nug7qhyd7/Stupid_Daz_site_02.jpg[/img][/url]

I get the same thing whether I'm logged in or not and turning off my blockers makes no difference. No matter how often I click on a product, nothing happens. I have the Google super tracker shit disabled (and can't easily turn it back on).

MikoWeb
    Participant

@Ethiopia (& others)
    As far i've experimented: 4.10 (aka 4.09 a few days ago) installation is linked to the most recent daz installer manager (1.1.0.72).
    Thus U CAN'T work OFFLine !
    all the links and the howto are on the daz3d site.
    Create a 'new' account if you want and install the 4.10 or the beta in a 'safe' specific location if you don't want to melt it with your other contents.
    ALL that is said is working perfectly (dforce & bvh)
    i can't see what i can tell you more...

Ethiopia
    Participant

@MikoWeb,
    The download page (as shown on my screenshot) clearly shows the manual download button.
    E.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like