Can we share FBX ?

Home Page Forums General Chat Can we share FBX ?

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    EBarlot
    Participant

Hi, I'm only using DAZ to grab models from and export them as FBX.

Is it possible to share models with .FBX (with textures and all needs) ?

I have a huge amount of models but almost nothing new for an usual DAZ user?

Frank21
    Participant

I'm sure that's OK so long as you make it clear that it's FBX. Or you can add it to the Free Resources section if you're not wanting points for it.

ulysses
    Participant

Most of the kb3d stuff here is offered in fbx and obj. Those are not only allowed, they're sought after. I'd say fbx is OK here. Go ahead and share imo. Ultimately, @hunter is the decider, but I've never seen fbx items causing an issue here.

Ethiopia
    Participant

I'm interested in non-Daz items from games or other sources. There's lots of neat architecture that I'd love to have. My goal is to import them into blender then to Studio as an .obj
    Studio doesn't do .fbx well so I use blender as a go-between.

Kusalkin
    Participant

@edward-barlot

I'm only using DAZ to grab models from and export them as FBX.

Don't wish to appear ungrateful, but if you plan to export existing DAZ assets most people would prefer to have the original DAZ models, if they don't exist on the zone. Anyone can install DAZ for free and do their own export if they want.

Edit: We're pirates and we like to download stuff that's free, but you'd be amazed at how quickly the cutlasses are brandished if you don't serve the loot the way the shipmates like it. 😀

If it's non-DAZ stuff then have at it 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like