Can anyone suggest me some good 3d models for my comic

Home Page Forums General Chat Can anyone suggest me some good 3d models for my comic

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JamesRodrick@
    Participant

Hey I am new in making 3d models I tried daz but I don't know I am facing too many problems and also using character creator 3 but again I facing problem so can anyone help me regarding that and one more thing please suggest me some good 3d models of both boy and girls. And please reply if anyone can help me in character creator 3.

ADAM
    Participant

Download ALL the morph packages for G3 or G8. Up to you but I'd pick G8 but it doesn't really matter to much. Don't mess with 8.1 yet.

Dial in whatever you want them to look like and save them as a scene and/or a presets.
    I just save them as scenes with different clothing setups.

Pic a vender that you are happy with their textures and stick with them. This way lighting and appearance will be fairly consistent.

I know nothing about Character Creator.

JamesRodrick@
    Participant

Ok I will try that but I totally confused about how to use it . Thanks for your help. I will definitely try your method. But it is way more difficult than it looks like.

Legolas18
    Participant

Character Creator 3 is for games and animation. If you want to do a Comic, stick to daz.

What I recommend is to to watch tutorials from the The WP Guru on YouTube to get you started.

There is a series to learn DAZ basics.

As for character morphs, don't overdo it. The more you have, the more heavy the whole program becomes.

Also, choose a generation of Genesis characters (we are currently on 8.1, but right now it might be a bit more advanced for you), so stick with Genesis 8 for the time being.

ADAM
    Participant
    JamesRodrick@
    Participant

Thankyou I will check out the tutorials

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like