(ANON FILLED 2023-03-26) Aya GooCals - gooey facial decals

Home Page Forums Request (ANON FILLED 2023-03-26) Aya GooCals - gooey facial decals

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    dtr
    Participant

It's scheduled to be blogposted in 10/30. Nonetheless I am fancy to spend the prospected 1000 pts after getting the file from @BlackGrimReaper -- pretty trustworthy name, though.

BlackGrimReaper
    Participant

@dtrx, I understand your concern, but I hope you can see where I'm coming from in trying to recover the points I spent on that file. Currently, I only have about 49 points, and I'm eager to request other products as well. The file will be made public by 10/30, and I want to assure you that I'm not pressuring anyone to trust me and send the points. If you're interested in getting it early, feel free to PM me. Otherwise, you can wait until the 30th. Regardless of whether my name carries trustworthiness, I initiated the request for the file and it's now fulfilled. In fact, it was me on the previous page encouraging everyone to request and contribute. I believe this speaks volumes.

dtr
    Participant

@BlackGrimReaper: just have been kidding. Sorry, to scrap your source of income with that, will make it up to you.

[filled]

BlackGrimReaper
    Participant

@dtrx LOL file sent

Grin
    Participant

+500Pts
    PM Pls

7rhye
    Participant

+500

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • The forum ‘Request’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Post You Might Like