And the Winners Are - Pic Worth 1,000 Words Contest!

Home Page › Forums › Art Competition › And the Winners Are - Pic Worth 1,000 Words Contest!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1980129
    Twiggi
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 3

    After a long trip, I was very happy to see that my creative work was appreciated. Thank you so much for that and for organizing a wonderful event @lapucelle! It means a lot to me. I am very picky about my own work and sometimes forget that other people may judge differently.

    I also want to congratulate all the winners. Wonderful renderings! 🙂

    #1980176
    Belarobert
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    A big thank you to all the participants and also those who handled the organization as well as the donors!

    #1981599
    ADAM
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Nice to see my image on the splash page

    #1981646
    La_Pucelle
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 4

    ADAM - I think it was a really good story. I'm glad it was chosen to be the first from the contest represented. Excellent work!

    #1982015
    ADAM
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    @lapucelle

    Thanks!

    #1983906
    ShadowDemonLord
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    Many thanks to the sponsors. Glad my image was well received. And to see it as the current banner gives me a real buzz.

    Thanks again to all involved.

    And to answer the question raised I have been rendering in Daz since late 2016 - so about 7 years. And yet I still have so much to learn.

    SDL.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

 

Post You Might Like