A little shame...

Home Page Forums General Chat A little shame...

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Ma Arn
    Participant

everything i've posted on here in the last 6 or 7 years has been posted on 3dcu within 48hrs so i take my time when i find stuff to share. Sitting on a pretty big back log as i've been kinda side tracked building a db of renderosity products lately.

Frank21
    Participant

It could be that the pirate idea of getting something for nothing breeds ingratitude. Not for the first time I provided a model to someone who PM'd me and a week later not a thank you or thanks or TY.... no common curtesy. Won't say who it was (not a newbie), they know who they are. If they try it again they won't get anything except a polite fuck-off mate.

Abad
    Participant

@frank22 , Maybe they are hikikomori... 😀

Frank21
    Participant

Japanese are exceedingly polite so I think not. Definitely gaikokujin.

Bad_Mojo
    Participant

Pirates on a pirate site pirating from other pirates so the pirates decide to investigate anti piracy techniques is peak 2024 internet LOL 😉

Abad
    Participant

@bad_mojo I'm not talking about piracy, but about a minimum of respect and social behavior. No one is going to lose their life by waiting a day for a normal download. So because of some starving man, thirsty for his nectar and ambrosia, and his pride with his soul mates, well now the community has missed this opportunity..

ADAM
    Participant

If we truly respected other people's property and efforts this site wouldn't exist.

While I'm not totally innocent, complaining about things like reposting another person's post... It reminds me of a guy that calls the police. He reports that his house was broken into and the TV he stole during a riot was taken.

It's a case of what a person believes is right to what is actually right. I've seen content posted minutes after it hit the store. I've seen posts pop up on other sites seconds after it was posted here.
    People will milk an item for as many points as possible yet get pissy if it shows up in the wild. There are still bounties that were filled and haven't made it to the "upcoming" section.

Over my years here I've become somewhat desensitized. It ultimately doesn't matter to anyone but the actual artist.

Redflag
    Participant

I too, have noticed that the stuff I post seems to have way more downloads, with unique users, than bounty fillers...

Now sometimes I have to redownload if I screw one up (or put it in a folder I can't find), but that doesn't add to the unique users, just the # of downloads.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like