#1 Characters

Home Page › Forums › General Chat › #1 Characters

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #496002
    ADAM
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    I don't have enough experience with both models to compare.
    What will G3 do that G8 wont?

    #496430
    Feymarcher
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    @eelgoo Awh, I kinda like how "out there" Anagord's characters can be. But Anagord in general is a heavily acquired taste, given how angular and borderline toon-ish their characters are.

    Tempesta3D is another favorite of mine: I rarely ever buy characters, but I bought Vanessa for Dawn. The rest of their offerings are pretty rocksolid and have some distinctiveness.

    RedZ is another favorite of mine when it comes to characters. Mousso is another one. And Sithlordsims, fingers crossed, will keep on making fantastic male characters for a good long while.

    I guess I'm an outlier in that, if I'm going to buy a character, I want something that'd distinct and not the "sameface/varying tan" or elfin types, both with little to no variation, that you frequently see at the Daz store, with very few exceptions.

    #496815
    ADAM
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Ive noticed almost all characters do not have custom body
    morphs. They have a face morph and preset dials.

    to me, thats not a custom character, its a custom face morph.

    Atm im looking for great textures. with all the faces in my library i can get almost any look. true body morphs would be nice also

    #496826
    eelgoo
    Moderator
    Rank: Rank 7

    Yes, it often pays to carefully read content lists.

    For instance, quite often freebies are just face morphs only.

    Some character packs are dial spun only with textures.

    Some are morphs only.

    Like I said, it pays to check file lists.

    🙂

    #496838
    ADAM
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Heres a similar thread with some feedback

    Waifu

    #497032
    watcher24
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-2

    G8 has more options but I don't care for the faces of the g8 models. I much prefer the g3 model faces.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

 

Post You Might Like