#1 Characters

Home Page Forums General Chat #1 Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    coolcat
    Participant

OK so I would like some peoples op on what characters you think have the best/ most realistic skin texture ? what female and male would u say ?

eelgoo

Now that is soooo subjective, and there are shedloads that could be put in that frame....but if you want a suggestion, I would say pretty well anything form Saiyaness or Sangriart.

🙂

BamBoozler90
    Participant

There are many threads like this on different forums out there. Daz just had a new one or two a couple days ago.

It is indeed highly subjective as to how you define realism. It also depends on what figure you use. It doesn't do much good to suggest a V4 character if you never use V4. And it depends on how much you are willing to do...are you wanting "out of the box" or are you willing to put some effort into making the character shine?
    One of the most commonly listed characters in these threads is London for V4. I tend to agree with that. The PA who made London also made a few other nice characters.

coolcat
    Participant

I am just looking for peoples choices in what character/models they think are the most real looking to them or they have found to get the best results. I know its kind of a tough subject that has a lot of different opinions. I myself use V4 to G8 I don't think I have found any that are really real looking but I do see a big difference in some compared to others . I know a lot depends on lighting and stuff so I cant see any really right out of the box.

PhantomF4
    Participant

@coolcat,

I haven’t that “go-to” female yet. I tend to Ana Lucia a lot, though. I might download Linday’s Sybil, though. Looks good and Linday’s stuff is really high quality. But 2 gigs???? (That’s for the bundle)

As far as the G8M goes, its hard to beat Dylan HD.

silverboaX
    Participant

I find anything g8 and HD is pretty decent out of the box. I tend to pick my models on the scene i'm doing and whether they have the right look but I often used Adam or Darius as they are fairly 'manly men' for action poses.

The female characters I find are largely the same IMO so i'll either pick something like victoria HD because of the nice skin, or i'll pick something with the body type I want at the time, often one of the girl characters... I quite like Uchenna, her texture isn't quite right but it looks good.

PhantomF4
    Participant

Has anybody used Lainey? Same creator as Dylan. She looks like another Angelina Jolie, but iHeartRadio textures look good.

ADAM
    Participant

Mousso has some nice stuff

silverboaX
    Participant

I don't tend to use female characters with big lips, they always look odd to me.

eelgoo

@silverboax

Well, that cuts you down to about 3% of available characters! :0D
    That said some vendors offend worse than others.
    Anagord used to be bizzarre & sometimes horrific with that, with V4 especially, but in recent times has curbed it somewhat.

🙂

silverboaX
    Participant

Indeed 😀 Thankfully I'm mostly doing single-person or at most two or three people in a scene largely to show off other models I've made so I don't need a huge stable of different models. The few HD models are really enough for me, though I do still grab most everything so I can do ethnicities, etc. where relevant.

coolcat
    Participant

so what I think I'm hearing is HD models is what most people are using which makes sense. but I think I'm getting bored with half of them, they are all starting to look the same to me. lol 🙂

Picaya
    Participant

I seem to look at the textures for realism 1st. I am still doing tests on all the characters.

Right now in my top folder for

G3 Textures : Ariana, CB Imani, Emerie, Esme, Inola, Molly HD, Nita, Nuala, vyktohria characters. Some Anagord characters have great textures.

ADAM
    Participant

I may be mistaken but to me, the HD in a character just means a few more morph details. I think some of G2 has better textures than some of the G8s ive seen. G3 has a frikin ton of nice textures. Id say look fir the ones that have inconsistent coloring. Like the knees are a different shade than the hands and face ect... Skin is not the same over the entire body. If it looks that way then its a lazy artist.

watcher24
    Participant

I much prefer the look of the g3 models over the g8. Big fan of Sabby and her Caterina model.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like