ZoneGfx Favicons?

Home Page Forums General Chat ZoneGfx Favicons?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Amber
    Participant

A few weeks ago when I joined, there were no favicons on the browser tabs for ZoneGfx pages.
    Then last week, there suddenly were bold orange "Z" favicons on the tabs when I opened those pages.
    Just as suddenly, a day or two ago, they stopped displaying again!
    I know it's rather inconsequential, but it kinda bugs me... it's very helpful to have a favicon on the tabs, especially when I have 100-200 tabs open at any given time (DON'T JUDGE ME, I'M A MULTITASKER 😛 )
    I still have a dozen or so pages open with the favicon on the tabs, but if I refresh one, it reverts to the generic no-icon placeholder. BOO.
    I haven't updated my browser or changed anything, I was wondering though if Admin was messing with the blog settings?

Tomsk
    Participant

I didn't do it. No one saw me do it. You can't prove anything!

nobdy
    Participant

Sometimes they show up for me and sometimes they don't. If my browser crashes from too many tabs then when it's reopened, they show up again. Sometimes... I think. =D

EvilMonkey
    Participant

It must be those gosh darned heathens again with their loud clothes and tight music!

...And I'm judging you for keeping too many tabs open. Silently judging. From my judge chair. At my judge desk. Looking at my judge computer with far too many tabs open....Judging.

coolcat
    Participant

LOL 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like