Xiao Yun texure problem

Home Page Forums General Chat Xiao Yun texure problem

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    GrimCreeper3
    Participant

I have bought Xiao Yun just now, and upon loading it into daz the texure has been edited so if any moderators can find a fix plz let me know.

Problem

Nikita
    Participant
    GreatKazooMan
    Participant

Some people don't share these legitimately it seems...

BamBoozler90
    Participant

The fix is to delete the post and ban the poster. It just takes 5 seconds to look at the textures. I don't buy into this being a mistake.

BTW, are there any unused textures in the file? The correct texture may be available but replaced by this one. If not, a lot of this PA's characters have similar textures, so you can probably mix in several other textures from their other characters and get nearly the same result.

I also find it totally hilarious that a pirate site would cry about its content being pirated, that doesn't even make sense. Then they go to the extreme of defacing content just to advertise itself. That's just pathetic.

BamBoozler90
    Participant

Hey @Nikita, I fixed Lin's texture.
    I'm not sure if I should upload to Zone or not. Thoughts?

Also, @GrimCreeper3 if you want I can look at those textures. That looks more extreme than Lin, but I can fix them to look pretty good. They wont be an exact match because I don't know what they may hide, but I have a feeling I can get extremely close.

GrimCreeper3
    Participant

atm im just using another characters texture that is from same type of model which has similar skin, its from the same person who created "Xiao Yun"

BamBoozler90
    Participant

Yeah.
    As for or Lin, if you look up Difa, who is by the same person, her torso texture is identical, except Lin has no painted on gens. So for Lin, just replace the torso with Difa's torso.

Eve Adams
    Participant
    Abad
    Participant

But is it in the texture or is it an iray decal node?

amberleaf
    Participant

I've used skin textures from Chiyo for Vic 7. And I think it works quite well.

Xiao Yun

GreatKazooMan
    Participant

I checked other sites that had the exact same files shared here, so there seems to be only one source for these, and the people posting them are not the original buyers of the product to share it in the first place.

For the record, I have recently bought a lot of these products legitimately myself since many of them are that good. I just like to check some of them to see if they're good or not. It's annoying to see people like this "bogus", but it's not the end of the world, really.

AnjaBear

We have had serious issues with the files from BOGUS' and his 3D-Stuff site shares being either damaged, with defective textures, with added files in the "data" folder complete with installable malware and tracker code. Several users here including myself have been trying to fix, debug or replace these defective or mined files with real ones.

I'm now aware of the Xiao Yun character file and will add it to the list of defectives.

Thanks for letting us know!

AnjaBear

Nikita
    Participant

Let the author return the points!
    [preferably with percent 🙂 ]

Eve Adams
    Participant

I took a visit to the 3d-stuff website and found this on the login page.
    I'm guessing they don't do irony over there.

3d-stuff login page

Nikita
    Participant

@gravititi !
    Where did you get these files from?
    The 3d-stuff site does not have these publications. You must report the source that is distributing corrupted archives.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like