Worst Fear – Competition

Home Page Forums Art Competition Worst Fear – Competition

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Aftyrbyrn
    Participant

Theme: Fear!

Let's do another open for all contest!

Nightmare. Scared. The portrayed character's fear. Anything that places the character in a scene where they are experiencing their greatest fear. Make the fear emanate from the artwork.

Be creative. Have fun. Scare a kid.
    – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Competition Prizes!

Points prizes will be awarded to the top 3 entries as chosen by our community.

I'll start the prize pool at 40,000 Points

~ 1st Place will be awarded 22500 Points
    ~ 2nd Place will be awarded 12500 Points
    ~ 3rd Place will be awarded 5000 Points

Bonus

500 extra points for those submitted the first week
    250 extra points for those submitted the second week

Donate more points if you like.

Additional points have kindly been donated to the prize pool this month by the following members:
    +2500 points from @shepretends (StillDreaming)
    +12000 points from @tomsk
    ===============================
    14500 Extra so far

HUGE THANK YOU
    [i'll just wait to update the totals till the end]

(If you’re interested in becoming a competition sponsor, just PM me).

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Competition Guidelines! – Please read before you enter the competition!

1 ~ EVERYONE IS INCLUDED! but one entry each.
    2 ~ The Competition will run for a month, and the closing date is 11:59pm GMT Saturday September 8th, 2018.
    3 ~ Entries submitted after 2359 September 8th, 2018 will not qualify for entry.
    4 ~ Voting will open a few days after completion. It'll be a pick 3 or if time permits some cool voting page.
    5 ~ You may use whatever software you have available for your render. (DAZ Studio, Poser etc.)
    6 ~ Please remember to give your finished work a title!
    7 ~ No stories, no bios. Tell it with art.
    8 ~ As always, post a link to NSFW material instead of an image.
    – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
    Art submitted to the competition MUST NOT contain any of the following subjects:

~ Gore, Nudity*, Peril, Racial Themes, Sexual Themes, Vore.

*Although art submitted to the competition containing ‘Artistic’ nudity is permissible,
    it is requested that once you have your ‘imgur‘ link for your image, don't post the image, just a clickable link using the link button.

The viewer need only click the link generated to view the image.
    (If you like, you are free to use a url shortener service of your choosing).

Images which do not comply to these guidelines will not be entered into the competition and will unfortunately be subject to getting caught hiding under the bed, and being shredded in to tiny little pieces, while the other images escape intact to the voting page.
    ————————————————————————————————–
    @1rai @3dangel @3demon @aftyrbyrn @akamar @aldoraine @aslag @audreylynn @benjou @bobdawg @brantop @charite @coolcat @cruizeez94 @d0gg0d @dakaron @dave4567 @digitalzombie @dima66 @dinksondan22 @divan @dmjr @Drazzilkniks @drgnmztr @drphibes @dreamslayer @dvlman @ed113067 @edheim @eeeooo @eelgoo @eirc-elziere @evilmonkey @excel @falco @geeko39 @genericoffset @griyar @harveymac1 @hellfya @hendronix @hocko @irsnout @jackdwaz21 @joaline1985 @jojo8026 @jurbano @kendrad @kooroe @ladyburger @lilithsynd @littlesparrows @lunna @mars @masha @mellowdb @miarka @mikel4 @mikoweb @mysticfortune @nemain @nobdy @norbertz @onkelshield @oriencois @para @phil @phoernik @picaya @pixels @polly @raven77 @refat @robf4g210 @sakusennin @samuraismiles @sc0rp9 @scisco @scs1 @sgonzales @shadowtek @shayr @skinklizzard @spocksbeard1701 @starryeyes @stilesgirl @superxtramp @sweetspell @tagore @theweezel @tomdooley @tomsk @virtualtiger @whyme @wolfman74

Dragon
    Participant

I think Fear and Peril can be/are, synonymous with each other. If you fear something, then you feel that whatever that fear is will be putting you in peril. Real or imagined.
    I'm not trying to start a discussion or debate, I just don't think "no peril" should be included when the theme is fear.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Was actually thinking the same thing. Fear and Peril sort of go hand in hand, aside from perhaps various irrational fears.

ADAM
    Participant

I fear being naked, covered in blood bend over a whipping post ready to be taken advantage of by well endowed pygmy warriors. Other than that i have another Idea

coolcat
    Participant

sounds like a cool contest 🙂

Dragon
    Participant

@d0gg0d, HEY!!! You stole that from the joke, Death by Umba Guumba..

LocoLolo
    Participant

I fear seeing @d0gg0d bending over naked

Aftyrbyrn
    Participant

@drgnmztr I was dreaming when i wrote this forgive me if it went astray...
    lol, my bad, i totally didn't pick that up.

peril

noun

exposure to injury, loss, or destruction; grave risk; jeopardy; danger: They faced the peril of falling rocks.
    something that causes or may cause injury, loss, or destruction.

scrap Peril ... i want fear ... horror ... skin crawling ... impending doom ... but not like slasher, gore and such... true honest fear. I have an idea for one... i may do it and just post it just for funfear.

Aftyrbyrn
    Participant

Theme: Fear!

Let's do another open for all contest!

This is an update... everytime i try to edit the original, big mean cloudflare steps and and mucks it up.

Nightmare. Scared. The portrayed character's fear. Anything that places the character in a scene where they are experiencing their greatest fear. Make the fear emanate from the artwork.

Be creative. Have fun. Scare a kid.

Competition Prizes!

Points prizes will be awarded to the top 3 entries as chosen by our community.

I'll start the prize pool at 40,000 Points

~ 1st Place will be awarded 22500 Points
    ~ 2nd Place will be awarded 12500 Points
    ~ 3rd Place will be awarded 5000 Points

Bonus

500 extra points for those submitted the first week
    250 extra points for those submitted the second week

Donate more points if you like.

Additional points have kindly been donated to the prize pool this month by the following members:
    +2000 points from @shepretends (StillDreaming)
    [i'll just wait to update the totals till the end]

(If you’re interested in becoming a competition sponsor, just PM me).

Competition Guidelines! – Please read before you enter the competition!

1 ~ EVERYONE IS INCLUDED! but one entry each.
    2 ~ The Competition will run for a month, and the closing date is 11:59pm GMT Saturday September 8th, 2018.
    2a ~ Entries submitted after this time will not qualify for entry. Sorry folks!
    3 ~ Voting will open a few days after completion. It'll be a pick 3 or if time permits some cool voting page.
    4 ~ You may use whichever software you have available for your render. (DAZ Studio, Poser etc.)
    5 ~ Please remember to give your finished work a title!
    6 ~ No stories, no bios. Tell it with art.
    7 ~ As always, post a link to NSFW material instead of an image.

Art submitted to the competition MUST NOT contain any of the following subjects:

~ Gore, Nudity*, Peril, Racial Themes, Sexual Themes, Vore.

*Although art submitted to the competition containing ‘Artistic’ nudity is permissible,
    it is requested that once you have your ‘imgur‘ link for your image, don't post the image, just a clickable link using the link button.

The viewer need only click the link generated to view the image.
    (If you like, you are free to use a url shortener service of your choosing).

Images which do not comply to these guidelines will not be entered into the competition and will unfortunately be subject to hiding under the bed while
    the other entries make it out the door.

@1rai
    @3dangel @3demon @aftyrbyrn @akamar @aldoraine @aslag @audreylynn @benjou @bobdawg @brantop @charite @coolcat @cruizeez94 @d0gg0d @dakaron @dave4567 @digitalzombie @dima66 @dinksondan22 @divan @dmjr @Drazzilkniks @drgnmztr @drphibes @dreamslayer @dvlman @ed113067 @edheim @eeeooo @eelgoo @eirc-elziere @evilmonkey @excel @falco @geeko39 @genericoffset @griyar @harveymac1 @hellfya @hendronix @hocko @irsnout @jackdwaz21 @joaline1985 @jojo8026 @jurbano @kendrad @kooroe @ladyburger @lilithsynd @littlesparrows @lunna @mars @masha @mellowdb @miarka @mikel4 @mikoweb @mysticfortune @nemain @nobdy @norbertz @onkelshield @oriencois @para @phil @phoernik @picaya @pixels @polly @raven77 @refat @robf4g210 @sakusennin @samuraismiles @sc0rp9 @scisco @scs1 @sgonzales @shadowtek @shayr @skinklizzard @spocksbeard1701 @starryeyes @stilesgirl @superxtramp @sweetspell @tagore @theweezel @tomdooley @tomsk @virtualtiger @whyme @wolfman74

Aftyrbyrn
    Participant

ok... no @d0gg0d bending over naked, or pygmys ... ewe lol

Errilhl
    Participant

Unless someone puts up an image of a DAZ render crashing / blue screen, I'm gonna be sad 🙁

tony
    Participant

can i use anyone from daz ? can i use other software with daz
    if so i am going to see what i can cook up

ADAM
    Participant

Spiders

tony
    Participant

nice work

gocuzero
    Participant

Title: nightmare with vampires

full scream link

View post on imgur.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like