Work Out

Home Page Forums Art Showcase Work Out

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Cassandre
    Participant

I was playing with the Wet and Tanned Skin but I found out that it's not working very well with darker skin tone. I also try to make tension in the muscles like @robf4g210 since I admire the muscle definition of his models very much. Also, I'm looking for a tutorial on composition and camera work, most of the time I have to crop or re-render because my camera is not that great. As always, feel free to comment, critique...

View post on imgur.com

ADAM
    Participant

I think it work very well.

Yan
    Participant

for the camera part, I have nothing to offer, my camerawork expertise is like the T-Rex... long gone and fossilised. But, for the muscle definition part... I'll assume DAZ has kept their muscle morphs philosophy similar to the V4 muscle morphs. In this case, I'd advise maxing definition, and slowly move up toned until you got a crisp muscle build that stays on all possible bends.

Cassandre
    Participant

@yanmartyn: I used some fitness details but I can't obtain definition without her being bulky. I have nothing about bulky but that's not the look I want for this image.

Aftyrbyrn
    Participant

I'll look at what I have, I can target specific muscle groups. I definitely know I have a thigh musculature slider add separate an sliders.

Aftyrbyrn
    Participant
    Yan
    Participant

@Miarka You can always de-bulk the figure (or, at least this is how it worked on V4-M4 figures) by adding a good amount of "wirey" in the muscle morphs.

Cassandre
    Participant

@yanmartyn: I remember G3F had some sliders called fitness and fitness details and it made the figure look more wirey, but I can't find it with G8F.

@aftyrbyrn
    : Thank you for looking for me. I used a slider called Thigh Detail SWM.

Anonymous
    Inactive

As the drive I use to keep my installed content on has died I can't say specifically which morph packs I have installed for G8, but I do have the set that includes the morphs you've been looking for. Try the following path in Daz:

Select your figure then in parameters>Actor>Full Body>Real World.

That should locate them for you 🙂

Now, about your image!

Overall the quality is top notch as always.
    - I do like the DoF, I usually have a hard time with this inside DAZ.
    - Your model looks great and I love her tan (Jealous lol!)
    - Love those tats! Which skin did you use?

There are a few things however that distract from the image to my eye.
    - The camera angle makes the image feel unbalance to me, like she's going to fall over.
    - Her head looks a little disjointed because of it's angle.
    - Her hair kind of blends in with the curve of the window frame, making it hard to see.
    (Maybe move the camera a touch or change her hair colour?)

I hope I don't sound too critical as you kmnow I love your work, and I'd expect similar feedback if anyone ever offered it. How else will we grow?

😀

Aftyrbyrn
    Participant

ok, not sure what packs they are in, this is what i have on my gen 8 for thighs

i can try to figure it out in a bit

Aftyrbyrn
    Participant

Here is thighs only:

Aftyrbyrn
    Participant

And Stomach and Thighs

https://i.imgur.com/Q91lmBN.png

Aftyrbyrn
    Participant

And she hits the gym a lot, and does every machine and exercise

Aftyrbyrn
    Participant

and all the settings filtered on musc

Aftyrbyrn
    Participant

I tend to load every morph pack i find... like i have said before... horder, over installer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like