🎇Winners -- Winter Wonders Banner Contest!🎇

Home Page Forums Art Competition 🎇Winners -- Winter Wonders Banner Contest!🎇

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Frank21
    Participant

Fantastic work everyone. Your winning picture looks great on the front page @Felicia ❤❤❤

Felicia
    Participant

@Frank21 Thank you Frank ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Regarding Pixie 9 - agree, argh(!) super cute.

You should dl the latest DS (4.21) no matter if you explore G9 or not. It's smoother/better working on all parameters than previous version/s. I'm not convinced that G9 is the new black however. But - no doubt WE are challenged/tempted (I bet ;o) - I still prefer G3F though, some of my characters have been underway for ages/(years), and I'm not good at converting them :/ take Yvonne.

Anyway - Happy Holidays - and stay safe.

Adelasia
    Participant

Congratulations to the winners @Felicia & @Lucafeelgood 🙂
    Beautiful artwork loved them both !

Congrats to all that participated in the contest!
    All were wonderful artworks loved all of them ,Well done everyone !

Thank you @enjoyify for hosting the contest and all your hard work !
    and Thank you to @NinianeD for getting it all started 🙂

Thank you to all that donated and those that contributed to the voting 🙂

Wishing everyone a peaceful and wonderful 🎄 Holiday 🎄 with family and friends ❣

La_Pucelle
    Participant

Congrats to the winners! So many awesome entries!
    Special THANKS!! to @enjoyify for hosting the competition, and thanks to everyone who donated points.
    I hope you all have a Very Merry!

Belarobert
    Participant

Well deserved congratulations to the winners and also all of the candidates! And many many thanks to the host, as well as all those that made this possible with their generosity! Wish you all the best season's greetings.

Lucafeelgood
    Participant

Olala. I didn't expect that this time. Thanks to all. There are so many and wonderfully images!
    ♡ ´・ᴗ・ `♡

But special thanks to our @enjoyify who really got it right. It's a tough job to organize something like this. But she has help from @NinianeD. Is like Santa Claus and his helper. Thanks NinianeD.
    (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)

And of course thanks to those who donated.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)̲̅$̲̅]

And you @Felicia congratulations with your first prize. You did a good job and you deserve it. It also looks very nice on the Zone homepage.
    ヽ(♡‿♡)ノ

Thanks to all the others who participated here. There were many beautiful entries. A pleasure for the eye.
    /╲/╭༼ຈຈل͜ຈຈ༽╮/╱

Wish you all a warm winter time. Enjoy the nature and be kind to your fellow men.
    *̣̥☆·͙̥‧❄‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟͙☃˟͙‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥❄‧·͙̥̣☆*̣̥

ADAM
    Participant

Thanks for the contest and inspiring some great art. Congratulations to everyone.

enjoyify
    Participant

🎇Update to the prize distributions🎇

@Adelasia
    (along with Kefka previously) has charitably gifted her point prize back into the pot. 💖

The awards on the main page have been updated to reflect this. Winners below Second Place will soon see a few thousand extra Winter Wonders points in their accounts! 😊

Frank21
    Participant

Yay more points! Thanks Adelasia & Kefka.

happy

Twiggi
    Participant

It's actually a little winter wonder. THANKS again... now I can open a huge wish list and purchase more content 😊

Madmungo
    Participant

Congratulations to all the winners. And thank you to @enjoyify for Hosting the event, thank you to all who donated, but a big thank you to those that entered.

Marry Yule to all of you !

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like