What skin materials? OLYMPIA020

Home Page › Forums › General Chat › What skin materials? OLYMPIA020

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1887610
    nulle
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Hi guys!

    Did you recognize these materials? Looking just same brows anatomy and the skin maps really similar. And the eyes?

    https://www.deviantart.com/olympia020/art/Judy-Alvarez-936092850
    https://www.deviantart.com/olympia020/art/Jill-Valentine-924791882

    Or these are custom skin maps?

    #1887726
    Frank21
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    The thing about skins, and I've said this before, is that their appearance is so dependent on the lighting environment (hue, saturation, colour balance etc. it's virtually impossible to identify them from a picture.
    I've lost count of the times I've DL a character with a skin I like, only to have it look entirely different when I render it with neutral lighting, around 6500K.

    #1887743
    CaptainRon
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Ask the artist. Most will tell you if its off the shelf or homebrew.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

 

Post You Might Like