What are y'all's favorite body hair assets?

Home Page Forums General Chat What are y'all's favorite body hair assets?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    oldspokesy
    Participant

There's a few choices out there, but so many look like cake sprinkles, shag carpet, or wolfman Jack.
    So, what do y'all like to use to get a realistic look? Is there anything out there with different styles?
    I swear I had a decent one at some point, but I dunno where it went or what it was called 😅

Legolas18
    Participant

For face vellus, the absolute best IMO, is

Peach Fuzz! Facial Vellus Hair for Genesis 3 Female(s)

For body, I typically use (for females, and if I remember correctly):

Vellus 2.1 Body Hair for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Female

Then again, sometimes I play with the opacity of the body hair, if they look too..."wild".

Ethiopia
    Participant

"Y'all"?
    Can someone translate that please.
    Thanks.

oldspokesy
    Participant

You all

Ethiopia
    Participant

Ahhhh, so it's slang for 'everybody'.
    Thanks.

oldspokesy
    Participant

eh, more of a contraction, like "can't", "would've", "you'll", ect. 🙂

AnjaBear

Y'all is Southern USA hillbilly dialect/slang, just like you'se is from the US Northeast, Philadelphia, New York, New Jersey...

Hi Y'all is typical greeting in most US States from Virginia to Florida, and across the South to Southwestern states ending at Texas.

HOWEVER -- it is making it's way around the world thanks to Social Media like Twitter where you have limited letters in your posts, and it is now used in many "English" speaking countries.

Article:
    https://www.bbc.com/worklife/article/20211119-why-more-people-are-saying-yall

Anja

AnjaBear

BACK TO THE QUESTION:

Body hair, facial hair, male or female characters?

I use either body hair from lightBLUE (over at Renderotica) or from Jepe at Daz3D.

Also, RedzStudio did a body hair pack at Renderosity, and CC did sets at Daz3D.

Anja

Ethiopia
    Participant

@anjabear,
    *chuckle* I'm aware of what it means. It was a tongue in cheek question to highlight what I see as lazy writing (no offense meant @oldspokey). I grew up on the US/Can border and we referred to Americans as either "You-alls" or "sem-eyes" (we pronounce it 'semee', the proper way) 🙂

veck
    Participant

I like to use dazs strand-based hair from time to time only thing is there's a lot of options so it can be difficult to get the exact result you want but you can paint it on anywhere you want.

Frank21
    Participant

For males I use CC Shave This – Body Hair. It comes with a body geo-shell but works without it so I don't know what the geo-shell is used for.

oldspokesy
    Participant

I do not see how using a contraction or southern vernacular is lazy writing, but if that is how we are going to do things...
    l37'5 637 7h47 l337 5p34k 601n6 1n 7h3 h1zz'l. 1f y0u kn0w wh47 1'm 74lk1n' 4b007

Ya' know what, nevermind. L33t is way more work than I remembered and with five dogs wrestling directly behind my chair sounding like a pack of rabid wolverines, it's a wonder how I even type coherently at all.
    I'm just here trying to make a 3d-cg-man not look like a chia-pet with helpful advice from fellow pirates, didn't think I was writing a formal essay.

@AnjaBear
    Jepe's looks really promising, I just downloaded it and hoping for the best.

Amber
    Participant

Fun fact:
    Where "y'all" is lingua franca, it is generally used to mean "you" in the singular context, to indicate "you" in the plural context, it is "all y'all". 🙂

And thanks for the hair tips, I seldom render close enough where vellus hair is relevant, but this is good to have handy.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like