Virgin Killer Sweater 2 for G3F (Freebie)

Home Page Forums Free Resources Virgin Killer Sweater 2 for G3F (Freebie)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    StarLord
    Participant

Sorry guys for updating the sweater this soon, I wasn't quite happy with the first version.

VKS2 is a new improved version of VKS
    - Texture is now included
    - Color can be changed by simply changing the base color
    - The cloth now has thickness
    - Collar folding added
    - All pieces are welded together(meaning can be converted to dynamic clothing)
    - obj file included

Download VKS2.

ps. If you have tried it, please let me know if its working on your side.

Tomsk
    Participant

I've checked this out and it's pretty cool, I can see why it's all the rage!

I tried it on a G3 character similar in stature to the one above and it fit quite well, with the only thing I could see is that it didn't seem to hang quite as smoothly on my model around the chest/abdomen.

Otherwise, top marks 🙂

Tomsk.

Joseph Lemons
    Participant

@johngate Does it look good subdivided?

StarLord
    Participant

@Joseph Lemons SubD Level 1 and Smoothing is pre-enabled. SubD looks fine to me. The mesh are all quads so it shouldn't be a problem.

StarLord
    Participant

@Tomsk Thanks for testing out the sweater. You can use "VWD Cloth And Hair" to easily create new custom morphs to fit just about any figure or pose or reveal any part of the body.

Tomsk
    Participant

All I read there was "reveal any part of the body" !

😀

StarLord
    Participant

Here's a custom morph of the model pulling the sweater I did with “VWD Cloth And Hair” in a couple of minutes.

Tomsk
    Participant

Easy when you know how I guess 🙂

everyone
    Participant

Hello can you make a small tutorial on this, if it is a good tutorial i give points for that.

StarLord
    Participant

VWD Cloth and Hair YouTube Tutorial

This tutorial is for Hair but the procedure for cloth is practically the same.
    So do I still get points? Just kidding 😛

Itachi
    Participant

Ok so I need to stand corrected. Last post I said that was the most baller thing. However having a V2 out so soon after I think qualifies as more baller, at least technically. So for converting it to be dynamic I am guessing that is with DynCreator or is the another (possibly better) way to do it? Also thanks for the tutorial/suggestion for how to do the morphs, I will need to check it out as that was about the only complaint I would have had is that there were no morphs (which as a freebie that is a super minor complaint and something I would ridicule myself over).

Itachi
    Participant

Oh, also, johngate when you feel that this works well you may want to consider posting it somewhere else as a freebie or having someone else do it. This is too awesome to not get it distributed wider. Also

StarLord
    Participant

Thanks, I've also posted it on sharecg, any suggestions for other place to post?
    Feel free to share it with others.

StarLord
    Participant

@Itachi I used to use DynCreator and then Marvelous Designer to do simple draping but with “VWD Cloth And Hair” I no longer use the first two methods, they are very limited and a pain to use compared to “VWD Cloth And Hair”, I heard someone is working on something even better, take a look at this.

Mars
    Participant

HOLY KATS!!!! That is ridiculously cool. I would love to get my hands on that. LOL. The things I'd do... O_O

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like