TWO?!! Contests: Pinups / Vixens / Vintage Undies

Home Page Forums Art Competition TWO?!! Contests: Pinups / Vixens / Vintage Undies

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    La_Pucelle
    Participant

@Ethiopia gave me the idea for this contest... and even has a collection thoughtfully shared to help get your creative juices flowing! These are some awesome pics!

https://mega.nz/file/SshiGDSL#hABd8Tia_K_03ZYwJUXIBsZOPFsS7o7Xdl0afG7N684

BUT WAIT! There's MORE!
    I am going to Double Your Pleasure / Double Your Fun!
    The contest is actually TWO-click-TWO contests in ONE!
    Male subject and Female subject!

– Dimensions must be the banner size of 2048px x 1152px. This is not an official banner contest, but if @Hunter decides to use a few for banners, then winner, winner, chicken dinner. *** Remember @Felicia gave us the banner contest winner here?
    https://postimg.cc/r0YwdsZX Notice how the image can go under the normal ZoneGFX banner header and easily be seen? Keep that in mind, in case @Hunter does decide to use something from this contest *** Disclaimer - I have no idea if he will use any...

– I am the sole judge and decider. Contest starts today and will finish 12 PM (midnight) Sunday, January 29 since it is actually two contests!

– AI art is not eligible for this contest, and no NSFW, gore, politics, or otherwise inappropriate themes.

– Up to THREE entries per person in each category Male or Female, but only one will be eligible in each category for a prize.

- Prize pot is 30,000 points to be distributed as I see fit.

@Ethiopia
    just donated an additional 10K!
    @Frank21 just added 5K!
    Yikes! @Wireless just donated 50K!
    Thanks to @fuzzy3000 Paul for rounding us up with a 5K pledge!
    Thanks @Kefka for a 10K pledge!
    Wow! Thanks @enjoyify for the 25K pledge!

@felicia
    thank you for a wonderful 25K pledge!
    Than You @plebby for a 10K donation!
    Thanks @spats for a 10K pledge!
    Yikes! @gaver is giving 20K to round up the pot!
    Thanks @gladson1976 for an additional 25K!
    A 10K pledge from @goblyn just hit thr pot! Thanks!
    Thanks @adelasia for an additional 5K!
    Thanks @Kefka for 5K more!

Prize pot now 245,000!

Is your plan a zine cover? Maybe bomber nose art? Me? I'm partial to pirates and the wild west! What will YOU create?

Thanks @Ethiopia for sharing your collection!

Frank21
    Participant

Thanks for setting up this comp. La_Pucelle. That Mega link is over 1000mb so I won't DL but I get the general idea..... retro pinups. I've added 5000 points to the pot. This will be fun.

Ethiopia
    Participant

If I'da known you where gonna post the whole shebang Id've organized it better :-))

Paul (Fuzzy3000)
    Participant

@Lapucelle
    95,000 is nice but untidy - lets make it a round 100K [for now].
    Points on their way to you.. 🙂

Bebe Rebozo
    Participant

Thanks La_Pucelle for running this.. and thanks to all the points contributors..
    not my usual sort of render, but hey,, worth a try to stretch the little grey cells... 🙂
    I'm assuming there will be a "post your entries" thread?

La_Pucelle
    Participant

@Bebe Rebozo That's the spirit! Those grey cells are starving for some exercise - jumping jacks, ready, begin!
    Post em here in this thread is good. 🙂

enjoyify
    Participant

Great contest idea. I like the separation of male and female -- otherwise male figures would be very underrepresented! I suggest adding the term "lotharios" to the theme.

Since "Pinups, Vixens, and Vintage Undies" is somewhat NSFW, is the "no NSFW" rule flexible here? Maybe simply "no uncovered nudity or sex positions" or something similar? This is going to be a sexy contest.

@Ethiopia
    thanks for the 1GB of inspirations. 😇

Adding 25,000 to the pot.

diviniren
    Participant

This sounds exciting! I’m still relatively new to this community, so looking forward to smashing something together for this - though this format is definitely not something I’ve done before.

Just a thing, most pinups are pretty square or close to that calendar/postcard/magazine ratio. The really wide banner dimensions can be a bit tricky to get that same effect. I assume we can exercise some discretion to fill the wider canvas?

Kefka
    Participant

I'm really not trying to tell you how to run the contest but I have to agree with diviniren. 16:9 isn't really 'pin-up' size.

Just saying..

- Take care

enjoyify
    Participant

@Diviniren
    and @Kefka make a good point. Landscape-sized canvas doesn't fit the theme.

Though it's simple enough to expand the canvas background, I would support changing the rule to a minimum HEIGHT of 1152px.

Eve Adams
    Participant

Okay, I'll start then, shall I? I'm calling this one the Eyeful Tower because I think this young lady is a bit of an eiffel.

Eyeful Tower

brokendroid
    Participant

Following up with a girl who's Ready to Pump!

Ready-to-Pump

Felicia
    Participant

I'll add 25K to the pot.

ADAM
    Participant

Olivia pinup

Spats
    Participant

@lapucelle et al
    Just to be clear, it IS ok to donate to the contest, AND still submit an entry, yes?
    I've had points burning a hole since a couple contests ago, and have been threatening/meaning to throw in but haven't yet. Wanted to up this one as possible, but still enter - per previous & similar examples. Just making double sure before committing to either.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 129 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like