Tomsk's July 2019 Art Competition!

Home Page Forums Art Competition Tomsk's July 2019 Art Competition!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome back to our Monthly Art Competition!

This will be a short contest to get back into the swing of things (See below for details).

FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR ENTRIES ON THIS THREAD!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Competition Details

We've all heard of this 70's and 80's classic TV progamme, it was iconic, it was funny, and it was far too short! So show us what you can remember with your fanart tribute to Happy Days!

Good luck to everyone!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Competition Prizes!

NO POINTS DONATIONS ARE NECESSARY FOR THIS CONTEST!

Points prizes will be awarded to the top 3 entries as chosen by our community.

~ 1st Place will be awarded 10000 Points
    ~ 2nd Place will be awarded 6000 Points
    ~ 3rd Place will be awarded 3000 Points

Everyone is a winner!

~ Each member who takes part in the Competition will receive a minimum of 1000 Points!
    ~ Points awarded for entering will not be taken from the above point awards.

Competition Guidlelines! - Please read before you enter the competition!

1 ~ This Competition is open to all members with only one entry per member allowed.
    2 ~ The Competition will run for 2 Weeks, and the closing date is Wednesday 31st July 2019.
    2a ~ Entries submitted after this time will not qualify for entry. Sorry folks!
    3 ~ Once the competition closes a Voting Thread will open, this will run until Midnight GMT Saturday 3rd August.
    3a ~ Winners will be announced on Sunday 4th August.
    4 ~ You may use whichever software you have available for your render. (DAZ Studio, Poser etc.)
    5 ~ Please remember to give your finished work a title!

And finally! (The boring bit!)

Art submitted to the competition MUST NOT contain any of the following subjects:

~ Gore, Nudity*, Peril, Racial Themes, Sexual Themes, Under Age Characters, Vore.

*Although art submitted to the competition containing 'Artistic’ nudity is permissable,
    it is requested that once you have your 'imgur' link for your image, you first run that
    link through (https://bitly.com/)

This service is a url shortener and as such any ’Artistic’ imagery you wish to post will
    not automatically be displayed.

The viewer need only click the link generated to view the image.
    (You are free to use a url shortener service of your choosing).

Images which do not comply to these guidelines will not be entered into the competition and will
    be removed without notice.

Okay guys, remember to have fun and good luck in this month's competition!

Regards, Tomsk.

@1rai
    @3dangel @3demon @aftyrbyrn @akamar @aldoraine @aslag @audreylynn @benjou @bobdawg @brantop @charite @coolcat @cruizeez94 @d0gg0d @dakaron @dave4567 @digitalzombie @dima66 @dinksondan22 @divan @dmjr @Drazzilkniks @drgnmztr @drphibes @dreamslayer @dvlman @ed113067 @edheim @eeeooo @eelgoo @eirc-elziere @evilmonkey @excel @falco @geeko39 @genericoffset @griyar @harveymac1 @hellfya @hendronix @hocko @irsnout @jackdwaz21 @joaline1985 @jojo8026 @jurbano @kendrad @kooroe @ladyburger @lilithsynd @littlesparrows @lunna @mars @masha @mellowdb @miarka @mikel4 @mikoweb @mysticfortune @nemain @nobdy @norbertz @onkelshield @oriencois @para @phil @phoernik @picaya @pixels @polly @raven77 @refat @robf4g210 @sakusennin @samuraismiles @sc0rp9 @scisco @scs1 @sgonzales @shadowtek @shayr @skinklizzard @spocksbeard1701 @starryeyes @stilesgirl @superxtramp @sweetspell @tagore @theweezel @tomdooley @virtualtiger @whyme @wolfman74

Anonymous
    Inactive

This thread has been cleaned up and is ready for your competition entries!

Come on guys, let's show some team spirit! 🙂

PhantomF4
    Participant

Here is my entry for Happy Days

Closing Time at Arnold's

Right Click to Open Full Size in New Window

A fun fact: During Season 1 of Happy Days, the character of Arthur Fonzarelli (portrayed by Henry Winkler) was a supporting character and was little more than a neighborhood thug. It wasn't long, however, that his character grew in popularity to the point where he became a major character, which prompted the writers to evolve his persona from the street corner bad boy to the roll model that we've all come to know.

ADAM
    Participant

Whats the Fonz without his best girlfriend Pinky Tuscadero

link to larger image
    https://mega.nz/#!OaAgDCAC!BfXtmt_3U2rbDYte7XYqXQRP1DQuJ4Q6HfAQizAsl74

Dragon
    Participant

Arnolds Drive-In
    (The Fonz and Pinky Tuscadero.. I just couldnt get Henry's face.. I'm disappointed. *sigh*)

Click image for better view.

Anonymous
    Inactive

One day left to get your entries in folks!

Aftyrbyrn
    Participant

I remember it black and white and color. Here is a memory at Arnold's of the Fonz telling a story of his date last night to the crew
    Storytime
    Fonz

...and she was like ooohhhh, and i was like 'yeahhhhh'....

Mark Sinister
    Participant

I didn't make it. I still have posing, lighting and 1 other character to put together. I wasn't planning to do this contest but something at the last minute made me want to try but I guess I didn't make it in time.

Good luck everyone.

ADAM
    Participant

I was going to post Fonz looking in a mirror but got beat to the punch on Fonz (and it looks better) so I changed it up. I might still post it but it needs a few tweeks. Then I thought about Mork but coukdnt figure out what to do with him.

Sad to see so few posts but the shows a bit dated.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Okay guys, this contest is now officially closed. It's time to vote!

Simply list your top 3 favourites to decide the winners.
    <i>Please do not vote for yourself as it will not be counted!</i>

Seeing as there were only 4 entries this time around the remaining image will receive 2000 points instead of the 1000 for entering.

Good luck everyone! Tomsk.

PhantomF4
    Participant

1. Arnold’s Drive-In by @drgnmztr
    2. Storytime by @aftyrbyrn
    3. Pinky Tuscadero by @d0gg0d

Good luck, all!

den
    Participant

1 Closing Time at Arnold’s by PhantomF4
    2 Storytime by Aftyrbyrn
    3 Arnolds Drive-In by Dragon

Dragon
    Participant

@tomsk
    You may want to check your voting dates . I think you meant August. 😉

EDIT: Fixed! Thanks buddy 🙂

Mark Sinister
    Participant

1 PhantomF4
    2 Aftyrbyrn
    3 Dragon

I was trying to build the intro to Laverne and Shirley because I knew everyone was going to do Fonz. I figured it would be legit since they're a spin off show and they appeared on Happy days. But the idea came to me way to late...

Aftyrbyrn
    Participant

1. Phantom - Closing Time at Arnold’s
    2. Adam - Pinky
    3. Dragon - Arnold's Drive in

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like