Tatiana HD and Expression for Genesis 8 Female

Home Page Forums General Chat Tatiana HD and Expression for Genesis 8 Female

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    happy
    Participant

unspecified error 0x80004005 on all files will not load in 2 daz ? can any body help

Anonymous
    Inactive

Windows 10?

See this article. Scroll down, there are 3 fixes for this error.

hxxps://appuals.com/solved-how-to-fix-error-0x80004005/

And maintaining your OS with the relevent fixes and updates is a way of keeping this from happening. A scan via the CMD function might also help fix any corruption.

happy
    Participant

thanks for your help will give it a try

Felicia
    Participant

Some of the maps looks like they have been rotated - it´s really wierd.

Dick
    Participant

Trying to install with DIM. I get "Install Failed"

Dick
    Participant

So what I did was: I unpacked it, then repacked it again, and it worked. Sometimes I'm amazed at my brilliance. Kidding 🙂 Thanks @mikemasters

@Felicia
    , I'm not seeing the rotated maps, which parts look rotated?

Felicia
    Participant

Face and Torso.

Dick
    Participant

I have to take a closer look, what I have seen is some of the white of the outer corner of her left eye is missing, it's red, unlike the promo images on Daz

Edit: Oh now I see it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It's really strange but the maps are really rotated. You can clearly see it if you see the default face with the makeup ones in an image viewer.

globalrecession2009
    Participant

Yup confirm as well, I got mine from the usual leechers site and its the same, the face ears lip, torso genital, textures are all messed up.
    Daz3d store product testers and checkers? QA = Its the blind leading the blind.

Anonymous
    Inactive

NO! this is not the fault of the daz or the author, in the daz gallery there are already a couple of renders with this product, and there are no complaints from customers on the forum. it means that the product is of high quality. it was spoiled before being posted here.

globalrecession2009
    Participant

Whether its a link from your own personal mega, google account or just a link copied from another site, I think people uploading links to content should at least check to see if the content installs correctly and is working as intended.
    How many time do people share things that have missing files, textures or have faulty morphs. Sometimes those products can really create havoc and mess up a users runtime.
    Anyone posting links should do the right thing and check that the product they share is working.

ulysses
    Participant

^^^^ agreed 100%. If the uploader hasn't even tested the product before sharing, that's being lazy. All points should be forfeited for that product at a minimum. Taking an extra 10 minutes before sharing to install and test the product is the decent thing to do.

Kre@tionz
    Participant

I agree with Medusa %110. I always tell my kids to "take what you get and don't pitch a fit". After getting the item, spend time and resource upload to mega or wherever and pay for the storage fee, some want to "complain" about messed up files. If it is intentional, then sure, be upset. But how many good files do we see vs bad files every now and then?

Dynasty
    Participant

Messed up textures is one thing. A ransomware/malware in the files is a whole different story. You will be singing a different story when your PC gets locked and a ransom of $500 + is required for you to get a key to unlock your files. And if the virus provider is even feeling generous enough to even give you the key after paying the amount.

And yes, I've had that before and the only real way to get rid of it is to reinstall your whole Windows and lose all your data and information.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like