Splash Page Contest (UNCONFIRMED)

Home Page Forums Art Competition Splash Page Contest (UNCONFIRMED)

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    sandro santos
    Participant

Sorry for my ignorance...but what is this about...I still don't understand....descult next time I will post in English.

ADAM
    Participant

@Haziell

I / We are trying to get a contest together to display art for the opening site page.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I will compile the ideas out there this coming Sunday/Monday and hope we can get Monk to make it official. I've had another offer for points if it does go official.

If you've got any suggestion please post before Monday. Ill be on the road most of Saturday and some of Sunday. Ill post something hopefully Sunday night or Monday night.

Thanks for all your interest and support

sandro santos
    Participant

But it's to help with points is it?

sandro santos
    Participant

or is it to make art

ADAM
    Participant

@Haziell

The request is for art only. The winners art will hopefully be displayed on the opening page and they will receive points. More info will be posted in a couple days.

Donating points is not requested but is welcome.

Frank21
    Participant

@Haziell We run these art comps every few months for members to show off their artwork. They're basically patronised by the much same people each time but it's a lot of fun to see their different takes on a given theme. Nobody's work is negatively criticised and it's just a bonus if you happen to win some points. Look through the Art Competition blog and you'll see what I mean.

Realizamos essas composições de arte a cada poucos meses para que os membros mostrem suas obras de arte. Eles são basicamente patrocinados pelas mesmas pessoas todas as vezes, mas é muito divertido ver suas ideias diferentes sobre um determinado tema. O trabalho de ninguém é criticado negativamente e é apenas um bônus se você ganhar alguns pontos. Dê uma olhada no blog Art Competition e você verá o que quero dizer.

sandro santos
    Participant

Look Frank21 I'm going to be very honest with you I'm a disaster in photoshop imagine making an art lol I'll leave it to those who know how to do it lol

ADAM
    Participant

Well not a lot of input. Lets hope we can get some art participation

Heres the contest RULES once we get @Monkseye approval

You MUST have legible ZoneGfx name located somewhere in your art. Images must be SFW

Unless otherwise state the size must be 2048 x 1152

THEMES are either something from a Movie AND/OR something showing Sharing

There will be 3 winners each will receive a percentage of the points pot.
    First-40 percent
    Second-35 percent
    Third- 25 percent

If everything goes fine then @Hunter will display it. If not you will still get the points for winning with your art.

50k+5k+5k+10k. So if/when all donations so far are in the total prize should be 70,000 points unless something unforeseen happens

Select the art you like by labeling them 1,2,3. If you enter you are allowed to select ONE of your submissions as either 1,2,3 but must select different are for the other two entries.

Enter up to 3 times BUT only ONE of your renders can win.

Please when voting do NOT select the same artist more than once. If this happens it will default to the most voted for render and the other(s) will be dropped.

Contest will start soon after approval is confirmed and last 2 weeks. the third week will be voting.
    ----------------------------

@Haziell
    You just need Daz.
    ------------------------------

ADAM
    Participant

Should we keep the point division like this
    First-40 percent
    Second-35 percent
    Third- 25 percent

Or would you like to see something different.

Participation or runner up ect... just taking suggestions or objections

ATM no plans to change since its posted but if enough contestants want a change then we can think about it.

Monk

I don't think it's a good idea changing the rules during the contest but we can take the objections and suggestions in consideration for the next contest(s).

ADAM
    Participant

10-4

Just wanted to spread the love out a bit more.

enjoyify
    Participant

Technically the current rules do allow for participation prizes to be included at a later time.

May have a participation bonus but ATM none

Given the more than doubled prize pool, I think setting a few points aside for extra prizes is reasonable.

Monk

You guys are right, there's plenty of points in the pot now.
    My new proposal is to spend 100000 points for the main prizes and divide the rest of the points over all participants as a thank for participation in the contest and encouragement for more entries.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like