SITE SUGGESTION: Birthday Points

Home Page Forums General Chat SITE SUGGESTION: Birthday Points

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Lemons
    Participant

So I think it would be cool if when it was your birthday you got say 500-1000 points to spend at the zone, maybe from @monkseye or @tomsk.

Sunny
    Participant

maybe that is some thing you could donate to rather than expecting the mods to donate to

Joseph Lemons
    Participant

Yea but what if its my birthday, Im not gonna donate points to myself lol

Sunny
    Participant

Why expect another person to do what you are not prepared to do, and are they robots and dont have birthdays themselves. We already get 100 points a day for just signing in and doing nothing nothing.

Tomsk
    Participant

@jojo8026 This is something that has crossed my mind before.

There may be a couple of issues with this however.

There would need to be some automated way of tracking members birthdays, I for one would not expect Hunter to check each day! Maybe there is an addon for the site?

It may promote the creation of duplicate accounts and I'm sure you can see the problem there!

While it's a great idea, putting into practice may be a little more complicated.

I'll tag @Hunter here though this topic should have been made in our Suggestions Box 🙂

Tomsk.

Bushman3D
    Participant

It was my birthday the other day but i gave up celebrating coz i now have to do math to work out how old i am 🙁

Hunter
    Keymaster

okee let me see if i can find a plugin for that

Vega Soleil
    Participant

Maybe make it so you have to a) be a member for xyz long that may loose at least the creating 100 accounts for November issue 😛 and b) do it like you do it with other things make a post and let the members remind you of birthdays rather than chasing after them 😛 If you can't even write a spiffy little line to say Hey give me please cause it's mah birthday then you don't deserve birthday points. And c) of course to qualify for birthday points you have to send everyone cake 😛 or else 😉

EDIT: All I read there was cake!!!

Cassandre
    Participant

Another solution for making sure people just doesn't create multiple account for reaping birthday-cake points could be instead of birthday, it could be the date of joining ZoneGfx. Each year a couple of points, fidelity points. And for birthday, maybe just writing it in forum or in the front page and if members wants to gift some point to the person, let them do it...

coolcat
    Participant

That's a good idea @Miarka 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like