Site News May 2020

Site News May 2020

Home Page Forums ZoneGFX Announcements Site News May 2020

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)
  • Author

said

Hi guys,
    Lets cut some fat 😛
    Please delete all old PM from your inbox
    We need to reduce site load.
    Also, it will be nice if you guys turn off adblocker for zonegfx
    Coz my site load tracker didn’t work when adblocker is turn on 🙁

There are still a few minor problems with the site … and those will get fixed in the next few weeks.
    And thanks for all your support and help.

eelgoo

said

Guilty.

I’ll sort it!

:00

jamminwolf

said

You’ve mentioned some problems, so I’ll state it here. I’ve been noticing files no longer available for the products loaded by Monk, and been reporting, but he’s not replying nor fixing the issues anymore. Is he ok? I hope he’s ok mate.

Thanks, friend!

…wolfie

Hunter

said

He is fixing those file
    maybe he got too many PM … but he say he is fixing them 🙁

AnjaBear

said

Is there a quick way to delete ALL private messages, both received and sent without having to keep clicking the pages every 10 posts and then refreshing the page I have close to 200+pages of messages to erase.

That will take forever.

Anja

Hunter

said

They didnt give any bulk select button 🙁 and if u change and put one … i cant update it 🙁

When you click select all, if you look down at the bottom of the messages there is another delete button(Delete Selected). When I tried it, it deleted all my messages that i selected.

Hunter

said

What do you think of this :
    If a user has a min of x post … he will get 100 points a day.
    No post … 25 points a day.

@eelgoo

dave

said

Is that a minimum amount of posts every month… Every week… Every year?… Do you start over with zero para after a certain amount of time?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2013 ZoneGfx. All rights reserved.                                                            Follow: Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest