site 9mbi

Home Page Forums Request site 9mbi

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    WONDYSIP
    Participant

Good morning,
    please send me a new link for the site "9mbi integer"
    thank you very much

Kusalkin
    Participant

I don't know of a 9MBi product called integer, but the entire site is available here: https://zonegfx.com/9mbi-the-entire-site/

Recently posted and the link works. Thanks @kerwidwen for filling the gaps in my collection! V4 die-hards indeed - guilty as charged. 🙂

Kerwidwen
    Participant

@Kusalkin You're quite welcome. And I don't know of anything from 9MBI that's called integer, either.

Yes, the link works.I just posted it a couple of days ago. I've had the items for over ten years from an old private bittorrent site I was a part of. It occurred to me that others might want it. I also have downloads from a lot of old sites that I eventually hope to put together. If there is anything specific from the 2000s - early 20XXs I might just have it.

Kusalkin
    Participant

If there is anything specific from the 2000s – early 20XXs I might just have it.

@keridwen I may just take you up on that. I'm mostly trying to collect NLA stuff that I missed out on at the time. I'll have a look through my wishlists and get back to you!

Kerwidwen
    Participant

@Kusalkin Just pm me.As examples I have all of Illusions Design, some of 3D Commune, some of the old 3D-Arena, some Content Paradise, most of Imagination Works, most of Sam's 3D, most of MEC4D, quite a lot of Meshbox's stuff (my co-admin and I hacked into Content Paradise one night and grabbed quite a bit of his stuff - I think all I got was the Poser versions), some Poser Pros, ALL of Poser World from back when it was a subscription site, a little old Renderotica, a little old Syndful Mindz, Xurge3D, ARTCollaborations, BBay, Cloud Castle Design, Digitport Design, Lyne's Creations, PhilC, Philosopher's Egg, Poser Vista, PoserStyle, Rendez-vous3D, Thorgrimsons Graphix, and some miscellaneous from other old sites. Most of what I listed I have a portion of, or am missing a file or two. I also have just about every freebie imaginable through 2013, including a lot of old Christmas freebies.

And never mind the old Renderosity I bought and the old Daz exe items I "acquired." Before Daz was Daz it was Zygote, and I have a copy of the Zygote Bunny executable that still works! I started collecting in 2000, so my entire collection is pretty extensive.

So, PM me by all means. I'd love to share these items with ANYONE who is interested.

@anjabear
    @warrant63 @eelgoo @monkseye Please close this thread. We're just yakking now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘site 9mbi’ is closed to new replies.

Post You Might Like