Shipwrecked in Paradise Winners!

Home Page Forums Art Competition Shipwrecked in Paradise Winners!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Morri
    Participant

Shipwrecked in Paradise Winners!

I'd like to thank everyone who participated, whether through entering the contest with their awesome artwork or by voting for their favourites. It ended up being a truly fantastic contest with some widely varied entries.

I've also got some great ideas for the future and I hope to bring another contest to the table soon.

Just as a reminder, here are the prizes:

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Competition Prizes!

Points prizes will be awarded to the top 3 entries as chosen by our community.

~ The current prize pool stands at 134,000
    ~ 1st Place will be awarded 52000 Points
    ~ 2nd Place will be awarded 40000 Points
    ~ 3rd Place will be awarded 28000 Points

~ 14000 points to be split between other entries simply for entering 🙂

Points have kindly been donated to the prize pool this month by the following members:

Coolcat, Joaline, Miarka, Rob, Schmitty, Tomsk, Ash65

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

And the winners of the Shipwrecked in Paradise contest as chosen by the wonderful ZoneGFX communuity are....

In 3rd place

@bean666p
    (aka Phil) with One man’s paradise is another man’s hell

In 2nd place

@drgnmztr
    (aka Dragon) with It Could Be Worse

And 1st place..... will be announced right after this....

I'm KIDDING!

@robf4g210
    (aka Rob) with My Hero!

Congratulations to all the winners! The points will be on their way shortly once I PM Hunter and I send off the participation points. I'll also email everyone with their scores and any comments left.

Thanks to everyone again for taking part and hope to see you in the next one.

coolcat
    Participant

congratulations @robf4g210 , @drgnmztr and @bean666p nice work guys !

Thanks Morri for the contest and the points 🙂

phil
    Participant

OH WOW
    Thank you all so much, so many great entries I didn't think I stood a chance this time
    Rob Smashed it with his super hot hero
    Dragon no idea where that planet is but I wanna go there
    well done to all who entered looking forward to future contests
    Much love phil

Dragon
    Participant

WOW!!!.. Thanks everyone. I'm shocked.
    I had a lot of fun with this contest.
    I'd like to thank my 4 headed parrot from the planet Tenragotia for the color ideas, the IGKA (Inter-Galactic Kaleidoscope Alliance) for the use of their planets, and last, the Praying Mantis outside my studio window who stared at me relentlessly until I credited him. 🙂

Morri - Thank you for the contest.
    Rob - Romance Novel covers will live forever. I can see the fancy shmancy Title font gracing your image.
    Phil - Loved your piece. Its one of my faves. Superb work. I actually had to get that landscape because of your piece.

bobdawg
    Participant

congrats to all winners and all participants. very cool contest and stiff competition. thanks to @Morri for her great contest and for the inspiration we all received from her.

PhantomF4
    Participant

Congrats, @drgnmztr and @bean666p for your wins! Very nice entries from all. @nemain, great contest! Thank you for hosting and thanks to all who contributed with participation, donations and/or voting!

goodlooker
    Participant

Congratulations all top work.

Cassandre
    Participant

Congrats to all the winners! All the entries were great, but you guys rocks!

@robf4g210
    , @drgnmztr & @bean666p

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like