Scumbag alert: Haiseki

Scumbag alert: Haiseki

Home Page Forums General Chat Scumbag alert: Haiseki

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Author

said

Thanks for this user to post a bunch of double posts today:

zonegfx.com/sexy-stewardess-outfit-for-genesis-8-female-fixed-dim-zip/
    zonegfx.com/l-i-e-sound-punishment-overlays-for-g8f-g8m-add-on-dim-zip/
    zonegfx.com/sound-punishment-tools-dim-zip/
    zonegfx.com/dicktator-for-genesis-8-male-dim-zip/
    zonegfx.com/armbinder-and-mittens-for-genesis-8-female-dim-zip/

Also, ALL his other posts are either free items, or double posts!

This also indicates something is seriously lacking in the so called
    Pending For Approval

???

Ethiopia

said

I don’t understand this. The couple of times I mistakenly posted an item that was already here, Monk caught it right away and let me know. I realize he’s busy (like everyone); we should ask hunter to approve a couple more mods to check posts.
    This Haiseki scumbag should also be banned immediately.
    E.

eelgoo

said

I have trashed a couple of them, but it is debateable about some of their posts because they are in DIM format.
    By previous experience, those don’t seem to count as duplicate uploads because of the different format.
    The question is, should that continue to be the case?
    :0/

SonyTony

said

@legolas18,
    You have a dupe in your list lol

zonegfx.com/l-i-e-sound-punishment-overlays-for-g8f-g8m-add-on-dim-zip/
    zonegfx.com/sound-punishment-tools-dim-zip/
    zonegfx.com/dicktator-for-genesis-8-male-dim-zip/
    zonegfx.com/armbinder-and-mittens-for-genesis-8-female-dim-zip/

Monk

said

I don’t think there is a problem posting CUSTOM DIMs as long as they’re properly working and it’s made clear in the header of the post it’s a “CUSTOM DIM” of an asset only available in a “non-DIM format (exe, zip, obj, etc.).
    This way people will have a choice to purchase the format of their choice.
    In case the “DIMminized” asset doesn’t work as could be expected from an original DIM the post should be disapproved/deleted.
    My 2 cents …. 😉

Legolas18

said

Personally, I think that converting an item to DIM is really not worth posting. Simply because all non-Daz store items can be turned into a DIM, and the process is quite easy and fast and would potentially give you tons of duplicate content.

Something far more valuable would be for someone converting properly some clothing from V4/M4, G1, G2, or G3 to G8 (for example), or even giving (properly) dForce properties to some hair or some clothing and then posting it.

Just my 2c.

ulysses

said

Something far more valuable would be for someone converting properly some clothing from V4/M4, G1, G2, or G3 to G8 (for example), or even giving (properly) dForce properties to some hair or some clothing and then posting it.

Agreed. This would step up the functionality of this site. It is things like this that create a true community. A place to go to do more than sharing commercial content or get a question answered. Sharing created content, whether it be custom morphs or converted items or whatever, would be an evolutionary step forward for this site. I wonder it they’d still end up on load3d

eelgoo

said

Of course they would.
    Once an item is out in the wild, it spreads very quickly, despite any efforts to control its distribution.
    🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2013 ZoneGfx. All rights reserved.                                                            Follow: Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest