Schmitty's Dungeon Crawl Art Competition Winners!

Home Page Forums ZoneGFX Hall of Fame Schmitty's Dungeon Crawl Art Competition Winners!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tomsk
    Participant

Hey guys, Tomsk here!

Last week I got a message from Schmitty informing me that he may have internet access issues, and it looks like this may be the case.

He asked me to keep an eye on his competition and to choose the winners should he not be online to do so himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don’t know when, but my internet connection is going to be cut off. Since I don’t know when it will happen I wanted to give you a heads up. I have been trying to log in at least once a day. If it looks like I haven’t been here in more than a day I’m probably disconnected. Hopefully it will be after the contest.
    If not, could I have you pick a winner & distribute the points? You can take the payout from mine. I just don’t want to leave the entries waiting for me when I might be gone for an extended stretch of time
    ."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations to all and thank you for taking the time to enter!

Without further delay, here are the winner's of Schmitty's Dungeon Crawl Competition!

In first place we have the entry by Miarka, titled: The White Witch!
    18,000 Points are on their way!

In second place we have the entry by Rob, titled: Chained Angel

13,000 Points are on their way!

In third place we have the entry by Dragon, titled: Story Time
    10,500 Points are on their way!

coolcat
    Participant

congratulations guys/girls some really nice stuff !

Cassandre
    Participant

Thanks for the first position! I'm soooo happy! Grats to the other winners, @robf4g210 and @drgnmztr! Nice entries from other participants too!

PhantomF4
    Participant

Cograts to @miarka and @d0gg0d. Lots of good entries! Thanks to @eeeooo, when you get this.

Dragon
    Participant

Congrats everyone, and thank you, Tomsk and Schmitty.

bobdawg
    Participant

congrats to all the winners. i'll just have to step up my game. 🙂

Sunny
    Participant

Congrats to the winners, they were all great

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like