📣 REQUESTS: Tips & Tricks from AnjaBear

Home Page Forums General Chat 📣 REQUESTS: Tips & Tricks from AnjaBear

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    AnjaBear

TIPS & TRICKS FROM ANJABEAR (STICKY)

In this thread "sticky" I'm going to post some templates and suggestions on how to request items and give you some suggestions on how to keep the Request thread moving smoothly.

AnjaBear

=========================================

For all rules and requirements for the site please read Eelgoo's Sticky above.

Updated 14 February 2023: Please note that the only

Administrator

is Hunter (@hunter) and the only 4

Moderators

are Monk (@monkseye), AnjaBear (@anjabear), Warrant63 (@warrant63) and Eelgoo (@eelgoo).

** Do not reply to this post. Your reply will be deleted. **

AnjaBear

HOW TO FILL REQUESTS

Okay, so here is the way we do it to get the points you MUST NOT POST the item in the BLOG... Not at this time. What you must do is this:

1) get yourself a free MEGA account (20GB) and for Rotica and Renderosity items or from other stores other than Daz3D, upload the product installers/readme/images or at least the main promo image in a .RAR file to that MEGA account. How you organize the MEGA is up to you.

2) once your file is uploaded to the MEGA - make sure you ONLY SELECT the RAR file or FOLDER containing the RAR FILE, and then create a LINK in MEGA which will give you a download link. (Make sure the link includes a download key in it, I think that is the default)

Example: (my Mega Link for Freja 8)
    https://mega.nz/folder/Mxd1kQgb#aOvP0r4kcuWNBambGYQstA

(the decryption key is after the # in the link if this ended in just "Qgb" it would demand a key from you, or the uploader and that would be a problem. Understand?

3) Send a PM to everyone offering points in the request thread. If you are in the process of uploading and getting something ready to share --- WRITE A FINAL POST IN THE THREAD saying you are FILLING IT IN A FEW MOMENTS. That way no one can share it and steal the points you would receive.

4) Send a PM containing the following TEXT: replace all the items in BRACKETS and use this as your template.

==================
    Fulfilling your request for the ”[title]” (for points):

In keeping with the site’s TOS, I have the right to ask those I give my files to, not to post them on the ZoneGFX pages, public pages or on other share sites. This file is for your private enjoyment and use, not for the rest of the world yet, I will post it after a time myself to ZoneGFX. Any questions about this feel free to contact Hunter, Monk, AnjaBear, Warrant63 or Eelgoo, the moderators.

MEGA Links:
    [link]

Greetings,
    [Your Nickname]

List of Points offered:

[nickname + 0000 points]
    ==================

Where it says List of Points, with nickname + 0000 points, you should go thru the Request Post and put each nickname in a list there, for everyone's benefit, especially yours, so you know how many points they offer. Sometimes people change their offers higher as the longer the Request Post goes unfulfilled. By putting this list, you also have their nicknames and amounts, so you can check your list of "point payments" and know when the entire request is filled and points are paid.

Once they have been paid, post in the Request Thread that it can be closed, marking myself and Monkseye (Monk) in the text, as "@AnjaBear @Monkseye you can close this thread."

If all goes well, everyone gets the PMs, has the link, and the warning text I gave you in the template above, saying that the item is YOURS the LINK is YOURS and no one has the right to share it outside of the site - only you are allowed to do that. There is no way we can reinforce it, but its fair warning, and all the Moderators agreed to its terms.

I hope this helps you.

Let me know with your first PM, if you want me to tell you if it is correct or not, or just go for it.

Glad you can get involved in sharing, and you can open as many FREE MEGAs as you like with different emails and different logins. If you want to know how to do that, I will send you info on that at another time.

Greetings,
    AnjaBear

AnjaBear

ADULT IMAGES AND PRODUCTS MANY NOT HAVE IMAGES WITH NUDITY

Here is a link to use for an adult Warning Image:

ADULT WARNING IMAGE:
    https://i.postimg.cc/k5BhkT99/Parental-Advisory-Explicit-Content.jpg

Using the Editor select the [IMG] option above and paste the link below in the first field and in the text field alternate simply put "Adult Warning Image" and press ENTER.

https://i.postimg.cc/k5BhkT99/Parental-Advisory-Explicit-Content.jpg

AnjaBear

MY TEMPLATE FOR POSTING A REQUEST

FILLING IN THE MAIN START HEADER:

If you wish to make the life of the moderator easier, please follow this simple rule:

(0000 Points) for [Product Name]

So if you start by offering 1000 points for a product, place the point offering in parenthesis, this keeps things neat and everyone sees how much is being offered, followed by the product name you are offering for.

As others begin offering more points you can simply edit your post and update the number of points offered in the parenthesis keeping everyone updated.

Then use the following as your template for the offer itself:

=====================TEMPLATE BEGIN
    [image]

I'm offering XXXXX
    [link]

PM for Points**.
    [YOUR NICKNAME]

** Please do not release the product in public until you’ve contacted and received points from those in this Request thread. Then you can release it to ZoneGFX. That way the others won’t refuse your points as they could get it for 50 points in the Blog.

Additional Points Offered (minimum 100 points):
    ADDITIONAL POINTS OFFERED IN POSTS BELOW:

=====================TEMPLATE END

[image] (use the [IMG] Link on the task bar to paste the image link from the product page unless it is adult then use the Adult Image Link instead.

Copy your Header Offer (the one with the "(1000 Points) for [PRODUCT NAME]"
    where it shows "I'm offering XXXXX " this would look like

Example using Freya 8 as the product:

I'm offering (1000 Points) for Freya 8

Hope this helps some.

AnjaBear

AnjaBear

WHEN FULFILLING A REQUEST AND YOU HAVE MULTIPLE RECIPIENTS...

I would suggest that you use my above template for FULFILLMENT, and at the bottom, go through ALL the people who are offering points, and HOVER OVER THEIR NICKNAME... TO SEE THEIR SEND NAME (which may differ from their display name) and write that down at the bottom of your fulfillment in the space where I noted "List of Points Offered:"

then add them with the sums offered - start at the requestor, and work your way down and to the final page if there is more than one.

an example would be:

List of Points offered:

anjabear +1000 (AnjaBear)
    aitha +250 (Aitha)
    hottehue +500 (Hottehue)
    tomdooley +500 (Tom Dooley)
    ttt2 +300 (cc2001a)
    legolas18 +500 (Legolas18)
    dick +250 (Dick)
    jrnkmail +1500 (JrnkMail)
    jozefmaria +500 (Jozef)
    mark56 +500 (Mark)
    umbara +50 (Markess Redfield)

Once you've done this, you can simply use the nickname you saved, and then use the option up top to send PMs in what is known as a multiple PM, where you can mail everyone in your list in one Fulfillment Post.

IMPORTANT:

You must put a warning on your fulfillment post at the top with the following warning message:

THIS IS A MULTI-POST – PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO IT – PM ME DIRECTLY IF YOU NEED HELP OR SOMETHING – THANKS !!

And put it into BOLDFACE so everyone sees it.

THE REASON FOR THIS WARNING:

When you send a multi-post, it goes to any number of recipients. And you send only ONE FULFILLMENT PM to everyone. However, if EVERY SINGLE PERSON replies to it, saying "thank you" or "points sent" or stuff like that --- EVERYONE ON THE LIST GETS A PM with that text, and it drives everyone crazy.

Paul (Fuzzy3000) told me he had someone fulfill a Request with over 48 recipients in it and for a week or longer he kept getting messages from it, saying "thank you!" or "points sent" or chit-chat messages.

So to avoid this issue - JUST WARN EVERYONE IT IS A MULTI-POST and PLS No-Reply.

Here is what the TEMPLATE THEN WOULD LOOK LIKE:

===========BEGIN TEMPLATE:
    In the TO field use the folks you are friends with first, their names will be automatically filled from your friends list, those not in your friends list you must add by hand separated by a comma, like so:

TO: username, username1, username2, username3, username4 (etc)
    Header: [PRODUCT NAME] (Request Fulfillment)

----------------------------------------------------------
    Fulfilling your request for the ”[title]” (for points):

In keeping with the site’s TOS, I have the right to ask those I give my files to, not to post them on the ZoneGFX pages, public pages or on other share sites. This file is for your private enjoyment and use, not for the rest of the world yet, I will post it after a time myself to ZoneGFX. Any questions about this feel free to contact Hunter, Monk, Eelgoo, AnjaBear or Tomsk, the moderators.

MEGA Links:
    [link]

Greetings,
    [YOUR NICKNAME]

List of Points offered:

[username1] +[0000] points
    [username2] +[0000] points
    [username3] +[0000] points
    [username4] +[0000] points
    [username5] +[0000] points

NOTE: All text in brackets is to be replaced with real values.

===========END TEMPLATE:

Hope this helps some.

AnjaBear

AnjaBear

DO NOT POST A REQUEST FILFILLMENT ITEM TO THE BLOG BEFORE YOU HAVE COLLECTED THE OFFERED POINTS AND HAVE REQUESTED THAT THE REQUEST POST BE CLOSED.

This issue has caused some rather nasty user behavior recently and it takes at least a week for all recipients of a fulfillment to get the PMs and send their points.

Recently the fulfiller posted the MEGA links to those in a request post, and then immediately added the item to the blog.

If the item appears in the blog and is downloaded for 50 points, and the PM sent was not given enough time to be read and points sent, there is a problem.

Recently, a user posted items to the blog at the same time as the fulfillment PMs not waiting on all the points to be paid first.

The results of which others didn't see the fulfillment PM, and got the item through the blog.

This resulted in a public war between users and threats from the fulfiller claiming they will ban the user who got the item from the blog first.

No one may threaten another user with banning and public displays of violence will be sent to the Admins.

Threatening users for any reason will be reviewed and may result in warnings and banishment of the person threatening the other users.

If anyone is threatened in any way by another user, please screenshot the threat and send it to me and Monk and Hunter.

AnjaBear

AnjaBear

Just reiterating filling a REQUEST - in 2023:
    =============================================
    RESPONDING TO A USER WHO POSTED THE FULFILLMENT ITEM
    IN THE BLOG FIRST THEN REQUESTED POINTS FROM THE
    PEOPLE OFFERING THEM IN A REQUEST THREAD...
    =============================================

Okay, here is how it works:

People offer points, you find a Request thread you can fill, you use my FULFILLMENT TEMPLATE (In the AnjaBear’s Tips and Tricks thread) and you put the names of all those in the thread offering points at the bottom (this gives you your official PM list too, and you have sent them a reminder of the points they offered, and they cannot then claim they didn’t.

You put those names (which you get by hovering over the user names in the thread, and note the name shown at the bottom of your screen at the end of a member link, and that is the name you put in the list next to the points they promised.

You use that list to create a list in the TO: field of the PM post you will be sending, all names separated by comma’s. Make sure you get the names correct and not forget the comma’s.

Put the name of the item you are filling in the Subject line, and end it with ”(REQUEST FULFILLMENT)”

Paste my template text into the Body area, and change the TITLE and the MEGA LINK and add your list of promised points and user names at the bottom.

Then SEND IT to the list of names you put into the TO: list above in the post.

THEN YOU WAIT….
    EVERYONE WHO OFFERED POINTS, will get a copy — also the OTHERS will see that you filled it for everyone — this is for your safety — you have witnesses and if someone refuses to pay you the promised points the others can come to your rescue.

Once you have collected ALL THE POINTS from ALL THOSE in your distribution, which could take a few days, then you can consider posting the item to the BLOG.

The BLOG once posted — is PUBLIC and every download is 50 points, but you only earn about 20-25 of those points… So I don’t recommend posting too soon.

Secondly — if the product is BRAND NEW – I would wait at least a week or two after filling the Request because you don’t want to risk the store you bought it at figuring out WHO you might be.

I hope this helps you for the next time… Sorry this kind of went wrong for you the first time around.

If you need to know anything, I can try to guide you and help you when it comes to Requests, as the Requests Forum is my domain here.

Regards,

AnjaBear

davedesign5
    Participant

I Ilke it

lookatme404
    Participant

Thanks for your efforts

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘📣 REQUESTS: Tips & Tricks from AnjaBear’ is closed to new replies.

Post You Might Like