‼ IMPORTANT ‼ REQUEST FILLERS! - DO NOT DESTROY DAZ-DIM INSTALLERS!

Home Page Forums General Chat ‼ IMPORTANT ‼ REQUEST FILLERS! - DO NOT DESTROY DAZ-DIM INSTALLERS!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    AnjaBear

REQUEST FILLERS! - DO NOT DESTROY DAZ-DIM INSTALLERS!

With our new Request System, everything seems to be working fine and we are getting many products filled faster than ever before and everyone who fills something gets the promised points. Ripping off anyone unless the FILLED files is BOGUS (that has happened too) is nearly impossible anymore. That being said something disturbing has been taking place and it must STOP.

REQUEST FILLERS are taking the original downloads from the Daz store, and renaming, unpacking, and removing the required manifest and supplemental files necessary to use the DIM install system to install and note the products in offline mode.

I am not sure WHY anyone would do this as it it much less just to put the IM000*.zip installers into a RAR file or a ZIP file and upload that and post it in the Request Fill.

SO, THAT BEING SAID - PLEASE DELIVER ONLY THE FILES SERVED WITH THAT PRODUCT from the Daz store, so that they can easily be installed.

If you have any questions as to what I am talking about, feel free to ask me or the moderators.

Cheers,
    AnjaBear

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like