RENDERS 2021 (ADULT CONTENT)

Home Page › Forums › General Chat › RENDERS 2021 (ADULT CONTENT)

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1657423
    Dynasty
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    @littlepleasures

    Maybe it's not, but from what I've used it is. Slushe I've never used and I did check it, but it looks like the site is filled with futa content, barely anything else.

    #1657434
    Roman DeVil
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 3

    ...agree! The level of puritanism in DeviantArt nowadays is impressive, at the level of friary...

    #1657438
    stormfront3590
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Personally speaking, I use DA for the nsfw classic type of renders (so pinups nudes), and then I dump all of the lesbian/futanari content onto Slushe and Twitter as well, other than Patreon of course (which is mostly used as sort of tip-jar).

    I agree about the fact that DA isn't really your best bet when it comes to showing what you can really do since it's really meh (in fact for example, I see barely little to none blender artist. Only daz is there, along with those XNAlara stuff. And lot of it).
    I mean, sure I have 1.1k watchers as of now but there's barely any interations and the ones who does it, most comes from Slushe or Twitter. So yeah, it's really not the best place, but if you're just an hobbyist that doesn't really care about likes and stuff like that, is relatively good in the end. But always just for simple pinups nudes and that's it. Otherwise Slushe is the best place to start, then move on to Twitter as well.

    Pixiv don't even consider it, since you have to censor with mosaics almost everything except breasts since it's a japanese site. But the last time I was there, there are lots of japanese people who will follow you and I almost reached a huge number, but then the pixiv staff striked me because probably someone flagged my "uncensored" content (when in truth there's still out there, but maybe because I was gaining "popularity" I attracted too much attention) and i had to delete the account. I came back after a couple of months.. but I left again because fuck it, I like my works being uncensored.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

 

Post You Might Like