Questions on uploading files

Home Page Forums General Chat Questions on uploading files

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Merlina
    Participant

I have two questions. The last time I uploaded products they were taken down, my understanding is because it didn't have an encryption key (this was a mega.nz upload). This time I chose to link with the key (the third option). Is that right? I thought before it was asking me if I wanted it encrypted which is why I put no, but I'm guessing I misunderstood.

My second question. I wanted to upload a product I bought that comes with a freebie. I just got the product but haven't received the freebie yet. I'm not even sure if people on here always include them. Do I need to wait until I receive it from the seller, or can I go ahead and upload and add it after the fact?

Thanks

Dragon
    Participant

Hi Merlina

1) I can understand the confusion on mega.. Yes, the 3rd option is correct.

2) Its your product. If you want to include the freebie, I would wait (avoids hassle, time, confusion).. If not, you could upload the product and just mention that the freebie is NOT included. Just to let people know and give them the choice to download or not.

Merlina
    Participant

Can I not add it later? I just would rather get it over and done with but have no idea how long it will take for the seller to get back to me.

Fail
    Participant

I would just add it later as well. Most people just go for the actual product, I don't know many who would be that concerned over a freebie for the product.

Merlina
    Participant

Thanks

Merlina
    Participant

I uploaded the second Lumino Wings expansion then. I'll add the bonus later.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like