PM Not working?

Home Page Forums General Chat PM Not working?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    EvilMonkey
    Participant

@kelleytoons, just put it up on a new host and update the team when the site is fixed. For now I think it's just fudged up.

Wordpress

Michael "ex-genius" Kelley
    Participant

Yeah, I've got them all elsewhere (there are a ton of them) but I'm starting to get notifications here warning me with no way to let any admin know. So hopefully someone will contact me eventually (I can provide an email but I'd rather not in a public forum).

EvilMonkey
    Participant

@tomsk already replied so he's aware of the issues but he also noted he's having the same issues.

Hunter
    Keymaster

fixed 😛

Anonymous
    Inactive

@kelleytoons I would suggest that you look into using MEGA (https://mega.nz/register).

They offer a free 50GB service and it's easy to get an account.
    Once you have uploaded the items you do not need to post them again, just send myself or Monk (Monkseye) a link to the original post and the new download link, and we can swap them out for you so people can still enjoy your posts.

Michael "ex-genius" Kelley
    Participant

Yeah, I actually did that and already uploaded them (and then sent the links to Monk but I didn't send him the actual zonegfx links -- doh -- but only the names. I'll go ahead and do that now, though).

Anonymous
    Inactive

As long as he has the names it's easy enough to find the posts 🙂

The King
    Participant

I sent @hunter a message a few days ago. No response so are the pm broken.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like