Please Help me

Home Page Forums General Chat Please Help me

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    June
    Participant

I made 2 point purchases that I cannot find on my computer to install. Do I have to repurchase these items to download?
    Thanks

Plebby
    Participant

I know it's pretty obvious but have you checked your download folder? (I've sometimes forgotten to download to the proper path and found them in my picture folder) You could always try downloading a freebie, depending on your browser, then open the container folder before closing it, then see where it downloaded to. Having said that, you should still be able to get them without points if it was a pretty recent purchase.

Dragon
    Participant

You can also go to the right of your menu bar and click on the Library Tab or the MENU Tab (top right corner of browser)
    Library tab will show you download straight away.
    menu tab you scroll down to Library and click and it will show you Downloads that way.
    Then you can either go to downloads folder if you only DL to one spot or, just scroll to the file and open it.
    Hope that helps..

Techsnoop
    Participant

In your points history, click on the item and you can download it again for no points as long as it hasn't been over 30 days.

June
    Participant

TY for your responses but yes I only download to my download folder. My Opera is set to download there. I did a full search of that folder and it does not show up there.
    I also did a full search of the downloads menu in my browser and it does not show up there either. My points history says I bought it June 5 so I guess I have to purchase it again. Thank You so much for the help!

June
    Participant

PS how do I find these freebies?

Plebby
    Participant
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like