Playing around with dForce

Home Page Forums Art Showcase Playing around with dForce

Tagged: ,

• This topic has 13 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Yan.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Cassandre
    Participant

OK, I'm always late with the trends... I just start dForce and I'm so pleased. This is more a test than a finished product, I was just playing around and boom! render. Like always, feel free to critique, comment...

Anonymous
    Inactive

I stuck with poser so long because of the cloth room. But dforce is faster and much less of a hassle. Especially when you can use it on almost anything. Very nice picture too, love the lighting.

LocoLolo
    Participant

And on a serious note if I may;

That is AWESOME!!!
    You should put a tiger in that scene and enter it as Princess Jasmine.
    Thank you for this render

Anonymous
    Inactive

dont we all like abit of wind

PhantomF4
    Participant

Ain't dForce great, except when it explodes your clothing and freezes up you computer and you forgot to save your scene before you started your simulation!

Great job! My only suggestion would be to maybe turn the environment lighting down a little, but as you said this only a test.

ADAM
    Participant

very cool. Will be happy once its perfected on hair.
    I really need to mess with it more.

Cassandre
    Participant

@meriel : I remember seeing this product and be so sad that it was Poser only. You're right about being able to use it on anything. This dress is for G8F but it's not dForce. I had to make some changes because the golden strings flew right out of her dress.

@locololo
    : Thank you! Nice idea about the tiger.

@hoshi23 : Yes, we do!

@robf4g210
    : I had a couple of explosions and pieces of clothing flying out of the scene, too. But in the end, it became so addictive to use dForce, I don't think I can go back. You're right about the environment, it's a bit overdone, specially on the ground.

@d0gg0d
    : I tried it previously with this hair and I never did anything good, even with the dForce Master for hair thingy. The hair became like when you add to much smoothing iterations, it thinned out too much.

ADAM
    Participant

Yeah atm it sucks on hair. But the clothes looks like a good job.

PhantomF4
    Participant

I tried dForce Master Hair Simulation. It works okay on the simulation, but I get a weird phenomenon. Occasionally, when I try to render a scene after using the presets, every 3d object in the scene disappears, leaving only the IBL to render. See below:

This was my old beach scene in the "Texture Shaded" viewport after doing dForce simulations on both hairs using the dForce Master presets

This is the same image in the "Iray" viewport

I can select objects, but they don't render. Remove the dForce modifiers and everything renders fine.

Anyway, looks like the road has been paved for vendors to put out hair products with dForce included. Check this new product out from DAZ:

Anyway, sorry to spam your thread, @miarka!

PhantomF4
    Participant

Link didn't show up...

Kinley Hair with dForce

ADAM
    Participant

I picked it up earlier here. havent tried it yet. Dont think it's spam. It's half on topic and thats reasonably acceptable for the internet. ! r0xz0rz Ur w0r1D 1111 , is spam 😉

PhantomF4
    Participant

I didn’t know it was here! I’m grabbing it!

Cassandre
    Participant

@robf4g210

I agree with @D0GG0D, you're not spamming. You should see the thread of my last render, Pastel, we spent 2-3 pages talking about lights and dForce.

Yan
    Participant

in one word... fabulous!!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like