Platform Designations for Posted Applications

Home Page Forums General Chat Platform Designations for Posted Applications

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Beezlebubb
    Participant

Folks, I know the majority of users here are likely on PCs, but it would be great if members who post applications would include the relevant platforms within the product description or in the requirements section when they post. I can't tell you how many times I've used points for posted applications, only to find out afterward that the apps are Windows-only and useless to me. Not trying to start a platform war here (I use Windows at work but prefer Mac at home for my graphics work), but I would appreciate knowing the platform before I click on Show Download Link.

Thanks in advance for everyone's consideration!

Beez

Sunny
    Participant

if you click on the information link that takes you to the product page it does usually have which platform there

Beezlebubb
    Participant

Unfortunately, most of them are simply generic links to the product pages. Yes, there are some apps that are Windows-only, and I'm keenly aware of those ... but more often than not, the apps are multi-platform and there's no way to tell which one has been posted here. It doesn't take much to designate the platform, so I'm hoping that folks posting apps here will start to do just that. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like