Open Source HD Morph Creation Tool

Home Page Forums General Chat Open Source HD Morph Creation Tool

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    tokyiro
    Participant

idk whats up but when i install it as a zip normaly by going into edit>preferences>addons nothing happans it says it was installed but i cant find it to activate it

Pharrell Williams
    Participant

this thing is quite buggy, probably because of blender. Iam still waiting for this plugin, but for Zbrush. The author did promise it a month ago, we will see. In the mean time just use the old daz 4.6, less hassle this way I guess.
    1. Rename your current Daz folder from DazStudio4 to DazStudio_NEW or whatever
    2. Install Daz 4.6, its on the blog
    3. Install daz HD plugin , also on the blog(its just one dll file named dzmultiresolutionmorphsupport.dll, copy paste it to DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\plugins if you dont want to run the installer)
    4. Run daz->Help->About installed plugins, enter serial key.
    5. Download https://zonegfx.com/starter-essentials-g1-g2f-g2m-g3f-g3m-g8f-g8m/, manually install them.
    6. Load G8F in Daz4.6, export them as high resolution, sub division 1/2/3/4 depends on your use.(Meshes exported using newer version of DAZ dont work)
    7. Sculpt them, and import them using morph loader pro->Morph SubDivision : Yes, Build Resolution: Enter the number of your sub divided mesh.
    8. Save the morph.

tokyiro
    Participant

nvm i got it working.

anyone tryed this one for zbrush?
    zbrush

Pharrell Williams
    Participant

oh he released it already, given that his plugin does work for blender I dont think there should be any problems with it
    edit. Oh wait it can only does sub3 which is fine for clothes pressure morphs but not enough for body details I think.

tokyiro
    Participant

hmm idk it depends on how it translates to daz most subd on daz start from subd3 or 4 if its a 1:1 then it should work.

plus i allways use details with subd3 on daz subd 3 to 4 doesnt make a big diference

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like