NEW CONTEST !!

NEW CONTEST !!

Home Page Forums General Chat NEW CONTEST !!

This topic contains 115 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tomsk Tomsk 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 116 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of EvilMonkey

EvilMonkey

said

I vote for @jbuckland1984 probably because I’m a sucker for black and white. It’s a nice interesting scene with a couple of characters.

@soeperman, I thought your render was really nice but the composition needed work. There’s a lot of empty sky showing in the scene so you either need to have a reason for it or get rid of it. The background ME ship also blended into your character and her weapon, with the colours and the line of the weapon running from left to right. That just messed up your depth on the foreground and midground because you’ve got the gun, that’s clearly in front of the character and the silhouette/line then seems to join with the vehicle and you’ve got to think about what you’re seeing. I think if you’d chosen a higher angle to shoot down from or had the ship coming in to land behind the figure then it would have been a lot more effective.

@norshine, I’ve sent you a message. I like the action in the shot.

November 16, 2017 at 8:58 pm
Profile photo of Dragon

Dragon

said

#1 Dragon “Repel”
#2 J-Buckland – Well rounded piece. Thought out, artistic and detail oriented.
#3 KuriosDrachen – The power of the staff compels you.

November 16, 2017 at 9:06 pm
Profile photo of coolcat

coolcat

said

Hi I would like to remind people and invite them to vote on this contest every vote counts ! – Thanks

COOLCAT

November 17, 2017 at 9:55 am
Profile photo of Sendrel

Sendrel

said

I guess I’ll sneak a vote in for myself. Looks like the only one I’ll get lol

November 20, 2017 at 12:07 am
Profile photo of coolcat

coolcat

said

Hi all . there is less than 24hr’s theft to vote on this contest so if you have not voted yet you are running out of time every vote counts 1 vote per-member

Thanks – COOLCAT

November 20, 2017 at 10:05 am
Profile photo of Herecles

Herecles

said

Cannot emphasise enough the importance of some kind of like button we can all use that shows how many people have “Voted” and gives a figure at a glance we can all see.

Is this some logistical nightmare for the developers?.

EDIT: It might be an idea to tag @hunter and @monkseye about this idea.

November 20, 2017 at 10:31 am
Profile photo of arthur g

arthur g

said

Monk? which software do you use and recommend to create my 3d characters and video?
Thank you.

November 20, 2017 at 11:18 pm
Profile photo of coolcat

coolcat

said

This contest is now closed to voting. Thanks

November 21, 2017 at 9:09 am
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 116 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2013 ZoneGfx. All rights reserved.                                                            Follow: Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest