My Posts regarding broken links

Home Page Forums General Chat My Posts regarding broken links

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Weebz
    Participant

Hi all,

I have (and still) in the progress of deleting my MEGA and MediaFire accounts which is why all of my posts have been updated (and some of you have seen in the recent posts section).

Unfortunately, it has come to my attention that siasky.net corrupted some of the files I uploaded therefore resulting in lots of people messaging me asking for a new link.

As a result, I have checked EVERY post I've uploaded onto ZoneGFX. Below is the following posts that need to be updated (and I have sent requests for updates):

Luc Hair for Genesis 8

MMX Resource Saver Shaders Collection 2 for Iray

Upper Living Room

Print Pair G8F

Sports Gear G8f

FG Beach House

Yvanovich Bun Hair and Beard for Genesis 8 Male(s)
    ADMIN: Old and should be deleted.

I apologize to whoever moderates these posts as I may have sent multiple requests to get the posts updated. I simply forgot which ones I sent requests for. I also apologize to everyone else for the inconvenience.

Thanks for understanding,

Weebz

heavensportal
    Participant

I totally understand your problem but you have the advantage over me. I have some very old items from Jea-Luc before he died. He had given them to me to be able to award as prizes to our winners but just before we moved to a new host, my external holding them died and too some things with it. I can't find it on the remaining files of prizes to hand out and am so upset.

Everyone have a great holiday this year be safe.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like