More stuff

Home Page Forums Art Showcase More stuff

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Kerwidwen
    Participant

Landslide

For my daughter-in-law, who has the voice of an angel and is too shy to get on the stage. I created this years ago. Didn't have the pc I have now, so I used Genesis figures in the background. I find they still come in handy when you want a lot of people.

Nuria's Soundcloud

From the dark corners of his mind

My youngest (weatherman, see other posts) is into Lovecraft. This was in Poser. The fireplace settingcame from RuntimeDNA, the desk, typewriter and Cthulhu from RO, and Lovecraft for James was a freebie that I think I found at Meshbox's website.

Vampirella

My oldest son, Richie, is a data analyst who loves comics. I did this one for him and he flipped out over it. It's one of the few things I've done in Genesis 3. The outfit is Vamps by RainbowLight, the throne was a freebie from Renderotica.

Forgotten

One of my last Poser renders. The figure is La Femme, morph is Cynthia by OOT. backdrop is one of OOT's Renderspots - Forgotten Corner, I think. The dress is V4's Morphing Fantasy Dress converted, with an extremely old texture by Arki that I bought probably 15 years ago.

I'm just now finding out that Daz Studio generally converts Poser items pretty well. Considering the huge amount of Poser items I bought over the years, I don't mind using shaders to correct any issues with textures. If that turns out to be the case overall, I won't be upgrading to 13.

gaver
    Participant

Nice work kerri, I guess the bottom one is my favourite, but that is personal tast

Serge2804
    Participant

No one have to be shy about his or her own "work", we most of time give the best of ourself in it, and the most important is to get satisfaction and pleasure in creating. Kerri, ur work is nice, be sure about it. My personal thoughts. 🙂

Kerwidwen
    Participant

I'm not shy... I tend to brag, if anything. I do look back at my stuff from 20 years ago and think, aaawwwee, not bad for the equipment, models, and software I had!

Paul (Fuzzy3000)
    Participant

Nice work.

Really like the 'Vampirella' vibes in the last one... 🙂

diviniren
    Participant

I love the composition to Nuria’s SoundCloud. Feels like I’m right there.

Kefka
    Participant

This isn't bad. Div brought me here. I'm watching that dude or lady. Bright future.. but still @kerwidwen I like ur work.

Kerwidwen
    Participant

She's my daughter-in-law. She's too shy to get on the stage. Right now she's teaching English in Spain and has just earned her certification to teach Spanish at grad-school level. She'll be returning to the States in July to start a new career.

I do wish she'd go to an open mic night in one of the Chicago clubs. My son has gently tried to get her to go but she's not doing it.

Lucafeelgood
    Participant

Good work How old are these images? 15 years? I like the last picture.

Kerwidwen
    Participant

Lovecraft and the one with my daughter-in-law were done in 2018. The other two in 2019. Lovecraft and the last one were done in Poser, the other two in Daz Studio. Glad you like them. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like