MEGA Dead Posts

Home Page Forums General Chat MEGA Dead Posts

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kayma
    Participant

Is it my imagination, or is the majority of dead posts I run across (several dozen over the past several months) hosted on MEGA? I've only encountered one or two on Mediafire.

eelgoo

There are proportionally a lot of files hosted by Mega, which is one of the 'approved' hosts.

Whilst there are a number of mediafire links, they are not actually on the approved list.

:0/

gts6
    Participant

Why is mediafire NOT on the approved list? They have always been more reliable than both MEGA & Google (at least in my own experience).

gladson1976
    Participant

.. @gts6 .. i did ask the same question once and the reply was that

"m'fire is one of the more reliable hosts and we don't want to attract any undue attention to it.. though it is not listed, it is ok to use m'fire links" 🙂

Ma Arn
    Participant

lot of people abandoning the high seas after their first account nuking too.

edenSin
    Participant

Please don't forget that some people 🤦‍♂️ also take the links from here and post them unchanged 😣 on other forums and then they'll be deleted more quickly. 🤷‍♂️

Elim
    Participant

Another issue with Mega, to make sure that all accounts are logged every 6 months (or whatever period) to avoid the accounts getting deleted. This is the case if you have multiple accounts.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like