MbM Store – Two Free Custom Characters

Home Page Forums Free Resources MbM Store – Two Free Custom Characters

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    SHR77
    Participant

I just launched my store today, which is for highly affordable/free Daz content. To celebrate my opening, I'm temporarily (August 7-10) offering two custom characters for free:

Musings by Moonlight

Please grab a freebie and check back regularly – I only have a handful of characters so far, but there's lots of cool content (including more freebies) to come!

eelgoo

Promising start.

I especially like the morphing on the characters.

Are you going to be moving to G8F ?

🙂

SHR77
    Participant

Thank you!

Yes, my site will be specifically for G3/G8 content. I'm just getting comfortable making custom content for the former before I tackle the latter. 🙂

eelgoo

Just a quick question.

Are you able to take Paypal on your site?

Bot101
    Participant

That's awesome! someone from the sharing community making it on the big net!
    I have a question. Seeing as this is literally the first time I saw any mention of your store and have missed out on your 'freebie/freebies" you may have given away, would you mind posting whatever character(s) you gave away in the "Custom Content" section, please?
    Thank you.

SHR77
    Participant

@eelgoo Yes, we use PayPal checkout. 🙂

@arthurgarcia I'm not sure if I can since they're not exclusive to ZoneGFX. Let me check on that and get back to you.

Bot101
    Participant

Thank you @shr7, I look forward to spending my points - even @ at Custom Content prices.

TaishoBee
    Participant

I also didn't see this until today. I will pay custom content points as well.

SHR77
    Participant

I've thought about it, and I'd rather not post these two as custom content. My shop is brand new, so what I really need is site traffic (and hopefully a sale here and there)

Anyway, go on over there and check. They'll be available for free from now until Sunday. 🙂

Bot101
    Participant

Thank you Moonlight. I look forward to revisiting your store AND downloading these as custom content when you load them there. Keep up your beautiful work!

tron coop
    Participant

I got MbM Emily for Genesis 3.
    Thank you

SHR77
    Participant

Emily was the first (female) character I ever made. 🙂 I hope you enjoy her!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like