Maya 2022.1

Home Page › Forums › General Chat › Maya 2022.1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1736313
    ShadowDemonLord
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    Tested files across 4 antivirus products and they report the usual false positive against part of the crack but all 4 flagged the license manager crack as the wannacry virus. Uninstalled and deleted.

    This is purely my experience - just a heads up.

    This is also not having a go at the uploader. Just advising my experience (I do IT for a living).

    SDL.

    #1736330
    banzai420
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    strange, ive never had any issues with it. As far as I know, wannacry has been dead since 2017.. it should be a false positive. However, if I hear more ppl have issues then I will take it down and upload a different crack.

    #1736335
    ShadowDemonLord
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    Sadly no - we still get wannacry attacks at my place of work. easily blocked these days but still active.

    As I said I just posted as my experience, if others have no issues all good.

    I just miss having Maya - had an educational license but they changged the rules and I no longer qualify.

    SDL.

    #1736342
    banzai420
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    fair enough. and yeah if more people end up having issues I will absolutely take it down and find an alternate crack.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

 

Post You Might Like