Home Page › Forums › General Chat › Logitech 502 hero gaming mouse.
- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 9 months ago by
Nickell.
-
AuthorPosts
-
December 23, 2020 at 12:19 AM #1652341
This mouse is a perfect fit , I love everything about it and its something i cant live without.
If you own one, then you know what I mean.
But the 502 hero has a switch problem, after a while it wont hold the left button down for actions like drag and drop actions, or copying text, or like holding the button down using the daz orbital camera view tool will sometimes stop and you need to go click on tool again.
It gets very frustrating if you don't know about the fault. In most cases, everyday use of mouse for just clicking seems normal, so you wont pick out the problem unless you do daily tasks that involves holding mouse button down for actions.
I have had 4 of these mice replaced in the last 2 years all under warranty and now the problem has started with this one. Its only been 3 months of light use and its already playing up. I have read so many complaints about the switches in 502 hero over the past few years and I cant believe its still an issue. I can't believe my luck that everyone I have had ends up faulty.
Thankfully its just a case of going back to the same store again with the receipt and swapping it for another 502 hero, for the fifth time. You would think I would get a different mouse but nothing feels as good as the 502. They are a great mouse to use......when they're working.December 23, 2020 at 7:09 AM #1652418I´m using now 11 years a razer gaming mouse and never have problems. The mouse is everyday 9 hours or more in full action and feels like you never want a n other mouse.
There are lots of models. So maybe you try the feel and fit from a Razer.
Ok price can be higher then your Logitech...bl🗣h_bl🗣h..bl🗣h-....
Jozefmaria.
December 23, 2020 at 5:32 PM #1652531Hey, yes I also have a razer with lots of buttons!, its the naga trinity which has about 20 programmable buttons, i use this for gaming, but I don't use it for everyday normal use because for me it just feels to clunky. I have had no problems with that mouse .....so far.
But I love the logitech 502 hero's feature of being able to turn on the infinate scroll wheel. It is something i cant seem to walk away from.
To get the mouse wheel to spin like a hamster wheel while browsing PDF, text documents or just proof reading scripts is a dream.December 23, 2020 at 6:04 PM #1652536It seems like 502 hero has weak reed switch on clickers by design. Usually, this type of problem is easy to repair. But you need another dead mouse with at least one clicker working, small soldering iron and be willing to mess with it all.
Personally I prefer A4Tech X7 series. These mice are tough, heavy and reliable.
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.


