its the season

Home Page Forums General Chat its the season

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Phakalane
    Participant

T’is the season to be jolly and give – so again 10,000 points to those in need just send me a message with your account name and “BINGO” the points are yours

Frank21
    Participant

Very magnanimous @Phakalane. I'll chip in another 10,000 for those with a decent record on here. By that I mean low points people, the non-argumentative generous types not in the game for points alone and not dissing others on the forums. Not that I'm a Christian or particularly like Xmas-time in general.... bah humbug. I just like decent, normal, kind, respectful people all year round.

kind

Ethiopia
    Participant

Hi Phakalane,
    Nice to see that you're still around. I hope all is well with you in your corner of the world.

Abad
    Participant

Sounds like a good idea to me, especially for new members. A few months ago, I did the same. I don't download much. Hardly anything.
    Although there are other websites to download Daz content for free and without registration, at least in this one, there is a dialogue between people, and exchange of ideas. That is very enriching, since the Daz forum is opaque, sparse, and with hardly any responses from its administrators.
    And Daz's problem is that they haven't protected their continent or its contents ... (Fuck them by a swordfish!!! LOL )

ADAM
    Participant

I just like decent, normal, kind, respectful people all year round.

That leaves me out but, would be nice to see a Christmas contest.

Grouchy Old Fart
    Participant

LOL @ @d0gg0d (crap - that's two @ symbols... now three. Nothing's gonna break, is it?)

ADAM
    Participant

@Pooper

Glad my perspective on life/myself gave you a laugh. There are lots of people going through really bad times ATM.

I guess its nice to single out a time of year to be kind to people. I find it difficult to do on a daily basis.

This post reminds me of when I first joined. It would be nice to see the site go back to the way it was when I originally joined. People were more involved and even arguments were more interesting. @Abad

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like