Is there a time limit on availability of a purchase?

Home Page Forums General Chat Is there a time limit on availability of a purchase?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lloki
    Participant

Quick question...I'm sort of new at this, lol. I had to reinstall my comp and lost my database of downloads *sigh*...after going thru my history here, I see that recent purchases still have a red download link, but older ones don't - do I have to repurchase these? I really hope not - this has been bad enough as it is, lol. Yes, I know about backing things up, but I thought I HAD backed this up. Any help? Thanks 😉

coolcat
    Participant

Yes after so long u have to re-purchase the product I am not sure how long but yeah bummer 🙂

Tomsk
    Participant

As many might say no doubt, once you have the download link to MEGA or whichever site is used, simply copy this to a document you can save for future reference, or bookmark it!

This way when that dreaded timer kicks in you always have direct links to the download:D

Tomsk.

The King
    Participant

Those are great suggestions but its only 50 points really. The more you spend the more that person has to spend on someone else's stuff and so on and so on. It's good for the community.

lloki
    Participant

Nuts:( It seems to be about a month before the timer kicks in - I was able to go back to late August. Fortunately, I DO still have my downloads. But the database - the one I thought I had backed up - is what I'm trying to rebuild. I use a Firefox extension called Scrapbook as an online library of everything I dl'd since I started earlier this year - it really helps having that list right there in your browser; losing it has been a real PITA - god, I hate computers, lol. I only use 3 sites, but this one is my favorite 🙂
    Thanks for the help guys 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like