Is it just me or is Genesis 8 just horriable ?

Home Page Forums General Chat Is it just me or is Genesis 8 just horriable ?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Abrasive Angel
    Participant

That's why I haven't used Genesis 8. It's like daz decided to add Genesis 4 female and Genesis 4 Male together to give us Genesis 8 Tranny. I'm waiting for characters that look actually feminine.

SeyyedehAnahita
    Participant

I don't find G8 to be neutral sex base, but is uglier than G3. I wait for figures that I can choose the sex (male/Female)

eelgoo

You could do that with the first Genesis.

ColdBeer31
    Participant

Thread Necromancy

Felicia
    Participant

bump

Charley
    Participant

The basic Genesis 8 female looks fairly androgynous, but she looks very similar to Genesis 3.

Genesis was actually the worst offender, because you started with a sexless base that even when morphed had more masculine traits than feminine - but that's just my opinion.

I admit, quite a few Genesis 8 characters aren't the best, but there are some nice realistic ones too and the skin textures on some are excellent.

I suppose it all depends on what you like; personally, I like realistic looking characters as opposed to the idealised type that just does not exist in the real world.

Having said that; MDD had some absolutely beautiful V4 characters but quite a few of her Genesis 8 characters tend to have a more generic look.

Felicia
    Participant

I could write/comment a lot - and I mean a LOT, about this subject, but my english is just not good enough.

I started with Poser 4, so G3 was (for me) a really big (good) change from previous characters (I pretty much only knew Vicky4) when I switched from Poser to DS. But G3 was a major exciting relief.

And she still is the best IMHO.

The characters made by that sea of artists - smell far away that money means everything. And that's probably (or hopefully) the reason why most of the characters available are more or less similar. There are not many who just stand sharp and unique.

Sorry for the rant, but thanks to Google translate.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like