Incorrect File - Samus Aran OtherM For G8F (Repost)

Home Page Forums General Chat Incorrect File - Samus Aran OtherM For G8F (Repost)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    The King
    Participant

Been a long time since I ran into anything like this so not sure who is in charge of the actual files to at about this but the file Samus Aran OtherM For G8F (Repost) at here https://zonegfx.com/samus-aran-otherm-for-g8f-repost-2/ it is not the correct file. When you unzip it iss actually https://www.daz3d.com/grandmother-hd-addon

Being that this is the only upload on the user's account. It could have been a mistake but being that files have been removed, rezipped, and renamed I think this was done on prepose.

Would be nice if someone can remove this file from the blog.

OnkelShield
    Participant

This actually happened two times before already with exactly the same product.

OnkelShield
    Participant

@Monkseye @hunter This is actually the third time already where that exact user pulls this stunt. And I'm still waiting for the refund of my wasted points.

Frank21
    Participant

"And I’m still waiting for the refund of my wasted points." @Onkelshield
    You and the 120 other people who were gypped.

Amber
    Participant

Nobody's checking these in the queue?

ADAM
    Participant

3 strikes you're out

Frank21
    Participant

@Onkelshield "This actually happened two times before already with exactly the same product."
    To me that seems like it's been DL from another sharing site and upped here without the poster checking the contents. So perhaps not intentional.... just lazy. It's been taken down now anyway.
    Admin probably only check for duplicate blog posts. I'm not sure if we should be expecting them to open and examine the contents of every new share. What do you think?

OnkelShield
    Participant

@frank22 No, you misunderstood me. The same poster did this three times already now. The file was deleted three times now already and I strongly assume that he was noticed about this the two times before already. But instead he posts the same wrong file AGAIN! So yes, you can clearly speak about it being intentional here.

To speak about being lazy would maybe apply if it happened only once but now three times? That's in no way lazy.

that one guy from Seinfeld
    Participant

Call me crazy, but I think I know who is doing it.

It's BulgariaRenderStore, or just simply known as Bulgaria. I don't consider it a weird coincidence when they have a product of the same name, yet no site to purchase said product.

Especially since their Renderhub page is gone.

OnkelShield
    Participant

Still no response by the admins about it? Why is that member still allowed to do that stuff and why are we not getting our points back for that obvious scam? @hunter @monkseye

Monk

I'm consulting Hunter what we can do about this question.
    Let you guys know the outcome.

M🥸nk

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like