Import File

Home Page Forums General Chat Import File

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MissingNo00
    Participant

Hii, im totaly new with DAZ Studio and i bought the: Cyber Samurai Expansion for Umbra Outfit

I addet it to the DAZ folder on my desctop like i saw it in a tutorial. In the DAZ program i can see the file, but if i click it to open it i just get error messages and it looks like minecraft blocks in the DAZ program.
    I bought some other packages too and they work without problems ( i just need to change the files to .obj or .fbx for blender )

On the main page there is a text with:
    Install Types: DasCentral DazConnect DIM ManualInstall

Im not sure what this means, do i need to install something more?

Xirtsak
    Participant

Your library directory is where all your folders in that zip go.
    Most cases it should be located at
    C: /User/Yourusername/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library.

If yours is different or you need help feel free to PM me and I’ll help you out copy the folders only and paste them in that directory. Once done open DaZ studio, make sure your on the smart content tab on the left side and click the 3 lines button right above it and choose content database maintenance. Next choose the 3rd and forth box and click ok. Another screen pops up. Choose start I believe it is. Sorry I’m not at home at the moment to give exact names. Once it starts it will take a bit to complete. Once all the windows are gone your items should show up. Sometimes but not often you will have to restart DaZ.
    Hope this helps. Let me know if it don’t.

MissingNo00
    Participant

Hey i try it out but sadly it still gives me the same error. I can show you how it looks like:

Niala
    Participant

If it is "Cyber Samurai Expansion for Umbra Outfit", do you have the "umbra outfit" installed?

MissingNo00
    Participant

I fixed it πŸ™‚ i watched a youtube video where he tells that i need to put the files seperately to the DAZ folder πŸ™‚

Xirtsak
    Participant

I just came to follow up.
    Glad you got it taken care of. πŸ™‚

Was going to send you this.

How to Manually Install Daz3d Content

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like