iClone's Character Creator 2.12

Home Page Forums Art Showcase iClone's Character Creator 2.12

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Soeperman
    Participant

may i ask (perhaps silly or stupid question) was genesis 3 and 8 support included into this version?

Dick Egerbert
    Participant
    Dick Egerbert
    Participant

But the answer is yes.

Soeperman
    Participant

Thanks...

Soeperman
    Participant

do you alos have the DAZ Genesis Extension?

Dick Egerbert
    Participant

3Dxchange 7 Pipeline will take them in, if you want them to speak you need to have facekey .duf files. I posed a bundle for Daz characters lastnight that has 3 Volumes and I think the 2nd has speech. For Genesis 3 and 8 you need different facekey .duf files for speech. I also posted Crazy Talk 8 which will help once you get them into the platform. It's not needed but it can turn text into speech and all sorts of neat things as well as making things that weren't meant to speak, speak.

Soeperman
    Participant

crazy talk i have nice tool.. however to get the genesis to do thinks like talk or in that way indeed you need those duf files i was hoping they got it in the 3dxchange but nope.. thats why i was wondereing if you had them.

Dick Egerbert
    Participant

Again, yes I posted some for genesis 1 and genesis 2. You don't have to have the ones for 3 and 8 but it does make it easier as long as you have Crazy Talk 8 which you will probably need anyway. As you open the exported charater in 3DXchange 7 pipeline, it will say you have a Non Talking Human Character and ask if you wish to convert it to a Talking one, Click yes. Then you have to open up FaceKey and map the face.

dennydroid
    Participant

So we still need 3Dxchange 7 for the package to work right?

Dick Egerbert
    Participant

3Dxchange converts from 1 format to another and really is crucial in iClone's pipeline flow for most projects but it depends on what you are doing.

ahmedateaa
    Participant

Hello everyone - Who can provide this set to me in exchange for points or any special kitchen sets?

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/baking-magic-super-bundle

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like