How to Join 3d-stuff.ru

Home Page Forums General Chat How to Join 3d-stuff.ru

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Lemons
    Participant

does anyone know how to join 3d-stuff.ru I saw that they have Stephanie 8 and I wanted to register but it says registration is closed 🙁

NewSunset
    Participant

If I'm not wrong, they are a closed site. You need buy your membership.
    But I don't know how do it. 🙁

LegacyZulu
    Participant

I'd also like to know. There has to be someone here that has an account there.

Ethiopia
    Participant

I wouldn't get too excited over this (and any similar) site. I've belonged to a couple of them over the years and didn't find them worth the price, nor did I want to put up with the massive egos and general bullshit. They charge an exorbitant price for "premium" content that's mostly grabbed from other places or torrents. The few new and/or desirable items are really nothing but a loss leader (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loss_leader) with the expectation that members will stay there and not look around at sites like this. These places wage a constant war with people who join up, grab the desirable stuff and post it either to their own member site (think Phuongdzu and her dozens of sites), or to an open site like ours. I'm sure the item you want will show up here soon enough, or you could offer a bunch of points for her.

Bot101
    Participant

sadly, don't trust a google search for "passwords" and site 3d-stuff.ru,
    you might get your isp address blocked. however, if you look at some of the other links, you can find similar sites. just make sure you have your antivirus and malware up and running. getting a lot of blocked pages. I hope they eventually reopen up membership. even if they charge a small fee. btw, anyone have any dragon princess or other hints where I might find add ons used by darksoul3d?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like