How to install products i download from this website

Home Page Forums General Chat How to install products i download from this website

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    JamesRodrick@
    Participant

I am facing problem as I want to install some products downloaded from this i mean zonegfx but unable to install then not mean that the product has any problem I mean I don't know how to install them please help

AnjaBear

Eelgoo posted how to install things in a stick in the forums.

AnjaBear

JamesRodrick@
    Participant

Are you talking about this one

Manual Install to DS

Just need confirmation

Mike
    Participant

Yes, it's really simple once you get the hang of it. I simply drag over the main folders from winrar tool and it puts everything in there and if there are duplicates, it let's me know.

JamesRodrick@
    Participant

Is there any tutorial video for this @Miklaw

stachelzelle
    Participant

it's pretty simple, just copy everything inside the "content" folder (usually data, people, runtime folders) into "DAZStudio4\My Library" folder.

JamesRodrick@
    Participant

Ok I will try

JamesRodrick@
    Participant

Hey dude your trick is not working for me @Stachelzelle
    But I found a new trick which will work only for those whose file name starts like IM0004207-17_name. Copy this file in daz 3d/installmanager/downloads after this open daz install manager and it will easily install but this trick will not work for all items

stachelzelle
    Participant

it is working, you just have to unpack the files beforehand, sometimes twice. because often you have a compressed file inside a compressed file, thought that was clear ... all files you get here are compressed as rar, or zip, or 7zip ...

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like